• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shady Hollow (65% Complete)

Do you like it so far?

• Total voters

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am back with another project!!!

Shady Hollow is a city that was constructed along a river at the base of a mountain. This city is overcast by large trees in the forest it was made in.
That is all the story I have so far.

Credits:
Project Leader: SuperxAndrew
Main Builders: cadbane4321 SuperxAndrew
Redstoner: mfungamer
Helpers: Drawster00 YelloDawg39 MorphedCaliber Mustache Man

Screenshots:

That is about it. Tell us what you think! Expect the final thread (finished project) to be up around the beginning of June. :)
Ooh help em'.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
It looks similar to sg7, but that shouldn't matter because it isn't even on the servers.

rexexy

Diamond
Reaction score
Looking good so far would look better if you added some more detail and like the open places of grass maybe add some literal grass and flowers etc

A

arnavm20

It looks really nice, but i agree it needs more detail. But it looks really cool overall.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
It looks really nice, but i agree it needs more detail. But it looks really cool overall.
More detail...
Looking good so far would look better if you added some more detail and like the open places of grass maybe add some literal grass and flowers etc
I agree, more detail will definitely be added. Keep in mind we are barely over half way done with this. The finished project is going to be much more detailed. :)

Zayqon

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks REALLY good! This is what i want: Pretty small maps with open places to pvp on!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci