• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SGClassic's Needed Updates V2

Did I miss anything?

• Yes (if so, post down below what else there is)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
So it is set in stone, these 2 things are what SGC needs to be better.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
So it is set in stone, these 2 things are what SGC needs to be better.
I guess what I was trying to say was: it isn't about making the gametype better, it is about realizing that it isn't popular because there are less and less people who still care about the "old days".

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
So what you're trying to do, is bring down sgc, instead of making it better? If you did something like this on QQ which is struggling too, you'd get hated on for it, so don't do it here.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
So what you're trying to do, is bring down sgc, instead of making it better? If you did something like this on QQ which is struggling too, you'd get hated on for it, so don't do it here.
I think you are misunderstanding. I prefer SGC over the current version of SG. I am just saying that it will never be popular because:

1. For the most part, only people who appreciate the game type are the older players. "veterans"
2. There are not very many "veterans" left.
3. The new players don't like old MCSG because they prefer the more pvp oriented version of SG. Not the survival based SGC.
4. Due to many of the newer players disliking SGC and the dwindling amount of older players, the gametype won't become as popular as you seem to think that it can.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it make a come back. But all I am trying to tell you is that in the current state of MCSG it won't. Even if they make it better it won't change the fact that it is an unpopular gametype. I am not hating on SGC, I just think that its time is over (summer 2012) and that even if they make it better it won't change a thing.

CovenantChief

Experienced
Reaction score
Even if it was implemented people wouldn't come back and play SGClassic, just pointing that out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci