• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SGClassic Improvement ideas.

awyskiel32

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with all of the points you made! I remember always dying to the mobs at night and rage quitting when I was even noobier than I am now. xD
I think adding mobs to this would truly make it sg classic, because that was a large part of old mcsg. It would make classic its own version of the game, not just regular survival games with worse items in chests.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Please stop commenting on my threads, thank you.
That's distasteful.
So, basically, you post a idea, obviously wanting opinions, and when someone gives you a opinion on it, you don't like it?
Yes, hate all the negative comments because it's going against you want. Immaturity.
Albeit, simplistic, it was still a comment, didn't probably give a reason because it was probably said before.

Reactions: Ali

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
That's distasteful.
So, basically, you post a idea, obviously wanting opinions, and when someone gives you a opinion on it, you don't like it?
Yes, hate all the negative comments because it's going against you want. Immaturity.
Albeit, simplistic, it was still a comment, didn't probably give a reason because it was probably said before.
Almost every thread I've made with a suggestion, he just says no. Gives no reason, has no motive for it, or any suggestion, hell, he probably doesn't even play SGClassic. It's getting very repetitive, and annoying. He is not helping me at all, in any way. All he is doing is trying to piss me off, from what I can tell, because I've asked to him to stop before.

Do not get involved if it has nothing to do with you, sir.

Last edited:

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Almost every thread I've made with a suggestion, he just says no. Gives no reason, has no motive for it, or any suggestion, hell, he probably doesn't even play SGClassic. It's getting very repetitive, and annoying. He is not helping me at all, in any way. All he is doing is trying to piss me off, from what I can tell, because I've asked to him to stop before.

Do not get involved if it has nothing to do with you, sir.
Lol you say no to threads all the time. This is the first time I said no

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's distasteful.
Don't worry I got your back.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol you say no to threads all the time. This is the first time I said no
I say no, yes. But if I'm told to give reason I do. You just try to start flame.

Stop now. This is SGClassic improvements, not you two teaming on me because you were rude (wth)

steeemR

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sensing that some people in this thread might go off and start a flame war, therefore I am saying this beforehand, please do not start any flame wars. If you feel that your discussion partners opinions or posts makes you mad, please do not respond to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci