• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES SG:Shore

Shore

• Total voters

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't want to be mean nine, but there isn't much detail. Anyway, congrats on getting it accepted. Also, do you have any tips for getting a map accepted?
Build something unique, something that MCG has never seen. To do that you need a concept, this could be a beach, a city etc. Give it it's twist though...don't be to original. Obviously you also need good builds, a variation of landforms ;).

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Another Red Forest map accepted. What a surprise.
I believe that makes 1 more map than you got accepted.

Give credit where credit is due. RF is a solid build team, and their maps will continue to get accepted as long as they keep making them. Not because they are RF, but because they are good at what they do.

Double Post FTW

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
I believe that makes 1 more map than you got accepted.

Give credit where credit is due. RF is a solid build team, and their maps will continue to get accepted as long as they keep making them. Not because they are RF, but because they are good at what they do.

Double Post FTW
Lol no. There maps get auto-accepted because they're Red Forest. And most of them aren't successful at all. For instance,
~ Memory of Earth - Removed/never played
~ Treacherous Heights - Rarely played
~ Mortal Skies - Removed/rarely played
~ Fallen Haven - Removed

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
after much deliberation
funny joke funny joke

And btw, if you're going to delete my posts, at least have the decency to tell me why. Otherwise, since I didn't know the rule broken, I'll just end up doing it again ;)

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Lol no. There maps get auto-accepted because they're Red Forest. And most of them aren't successful at all. For instance,
~ Fallen Haven - Removed
Fallen Haven was bugged on MCgamer so it was never really played so you cant really count that one, Memory of Earth was removed to be fair due to lag, Treacherous Heights is played? and Mortal Skies wasn't removed... and it is played? at least get your research right?

Our maps aren't automatically added, it took us months to get Icarus Fallen, THV2 and return to moonbase 9 added, we do have a better chance for maps to be added since we are so well known but if we built a bad map, its not going to be added. So on your list 2 maps got removed, in total we have had 14 maps added currently? so... 12/14 still on is pretty good IMO

Feel free to have your opinions, but please do not hate on our threads

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
~ Fallen Haven - Removed
Popularity doesn't equal good map. For a map to survive the servers and the community, it has to be a popular choice; this doesn't mean for a map to be MCSG quality it has to be popular. I don't remember a RF map that wasn't quality. I will admit some of them were not good at all for gameplay, but gameplay doesn't make or break a map (at least it shouldn't). It can get maps removed, but it shouldn't dictate how good the map is.

So, I state again: RF gets maps accepted because they are quality. They get them removed because they aren't popular (which doesn't mean they aren't quality). You are either jealous or butt hurt for no reason.

Also, if you are so adamantly against RF maps, then there is a simple solution: if a RF map is voted... just leave the server and find a another one.

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
Fallen Haven was bugged on MCgamer so it was never really played so you cant really count that one, Memory of Earth was removed to be fair due to lag, Treacherous Heights is played? and Mortal Skies wasn't removed... and it is played? at least get your research right?

Our maps aren't automatically added, it took us months to get Icarus Fallen, THV2 and return to moonbase 9 added, we do have a better chance for maps to be added since we are so well known but if we built a bad map, its not going to be added. So on your list 2 maps got removed, in total we have had 14 maps added currently? so... 12/14 still on is pretty good IMO

Feel free to have your opinions, but please do not hate on our threads
Fallen Haven wouldn't of been popular anyway; map was aesthetically mediocre and gameplay was less than mediocre.

Memory of Earth was also a bad map (for the same reasons as Fallen Haven); the lag was just the cherry on top.

Treacherous Heights is rarely played. For Mortal Skies the backslash indications "or", meaning I honestly don't know if it is still on the servers, because I've never seen it played.

Can you list your 14 maps? :)
Popularity doesn't equal good map. For a map to survive the servers and the community, it has to be a popular choice; this doesn't mean for a map to be MCSG quality it has to be popular. I don't remember a RF map that wasn't quality. I will admit some of them were not good at all for gameplay, but gameplay doesn't make or break a map (at least it shouldn't). It can get maps removed, but it shouldn't dictate how good the map is.

So, I state again: RF gets maps accepted because they are quality. They get them removed because they aren't popular (which doesn't mean they aren't quality). You are either jealous or butt hurt for no reason.

Also, if you are so adamantly against RF maps, then there is a simple solution: if a RF map is voted... just leave the server and find a another one.
Lol popularity doesn't make a good map? A map's popularity is solely based on its quality (which accounts for many factors - gameplay, tiering, terraforming, builds, etc.) ; the two characteristics are completely intertwined.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Fallen Haven wouldn't of been popular anyway; map was aesthetically mediocre and gameplay was less than mediocre.

Memory of Earth was also a bad map (for the same reasons as Fallen Haven); the lag was just the cherry on top.

Treacherous Heights is rarely played. For Mortal Skies the backslash indications "or", meaning I honestly don't know if it is still on the servers, because I've never seen it played.

Can you list your 14 maps? :)

Lol popularity doesn't make a good map? A map's popularity is solely based on its quality (which accounts for many factors - gameplay, tiering, terraforming, builds, etc.) ; the two characteristics are completely intertwined.
I'm not going to list them for you, you are just using this as a medium to hate, your points aren't very well thought out and I'm just not very interested to be honest

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not going to list them for you, you are just using this as a medium to hate, your points aren't very well thought out and I'm just not very interested to be honest
LOL you don't have 14 maps do you? Etiehr that or they were extremely unmemorable :)

KaelinatorPVP

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow, there is a lot of hate on this post. I kinda feel bad. Hope you the best.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci