• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers going down for updates, EU for RAM upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

WumbosHouse

Spectator
Reaction score
You Can't say that we'll just see how it is
The only reason why I played the servers was because I love PvP, and the fact you don't have to craft armor.
Now that's gone I lost most my respect for the server and am going to play a different server. I love not having to craft stuff, it fights the purpose of this game mode if you think about it... you can leave diamond armor the only thing you have to craft though.

tardisman5197

Spectator
Reaction score
Iron and up?
Well my time playing these servers are up.
Goodbye.
U shouldn't say that this new update just makes it a little more challenging, it makes a better tactical game. So the update will give u more techniques to try, so could be better :)

tardisman5197

Spectator
Reaction score
The only reason why I played the servers was because I love PvP, and the fact you don't have to craft armor.
Now that's gone I lost most my respect for the server and am going to play a different server. I love not having to craft stuff, it fights the purpose of this game mode if you think about it... you can leave diamond armor the only thing you have to craft though.
The pvp game will be improved

WumbosHouse

Spectator
Reaction score
Maybe you could set this option to half the servers?
10/20 servers have it, 10/20 don't.

tardisman5197

Spectator
Reaction score
Improved or turning into a entirely different objective?
just because u wont have good swords to begin with doesn't take away the pvp element, the crafting of the weapons will just make u think harder of how u get the sword

WumbosHouse

Spectator
Reaction score
just because u wont have good swords to begin with doesn't take away the pvp element, the crafting of the weapons will just make u think harder of how u get the sword
Obviously that is not my point here, I am fighting for the base of armor.
He can add swords, just not crazy swords at beginning like iron... or perhaps gold?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, like we said, we are trying this out and if it doesn't work, we will revert back! LOL, this change isn't final as I wanted to see if it will work. Right now the new format is only on servers 1-10 and I will keep it like that. The old game variant is on EU 1-8 and US 11-20 if you like the old style. Just an FYI. So if you are "quitting the server" because of this change, don't as this is just a 1 day test to see how the gameplay changes. :p

tardisman5197

Spectator
Reaction score
Obviously that is not my point here, I am fighting for the base of armor.
He can add swords, just not crazy swords at beginning like iron... or perhaps gold?
once again things like armour just add to the experience and tactical element of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci