• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers are too laggy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sitting on my room... with my potato laptop just about 1 feet above my router.. xD

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When you are not able to move that is computer lag. When you are able to move and dont see other people move that is connection lag.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
He stated how other players freezes and that he could still move, that's connection lag.

If you type into chat, press enter then it takes 2+ seconds for the message to show that's connection lag.
If you open a protected door for example, and walk through and it sends you back to the door shut suddenly that's connection lag.
If players freeze and stutter that is connection lag also.

Client lag is where your frames drop, the view tends to be harder to move, from your own perspective everything seems jittery and jumpy.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He stated how other players freezes and that he could still move, that's connection lag.

If you type into chat, press enter then it takes 2+ seconds for the message to show that's connection lag.
If you open a protected door for example, and walk through and it sends you back to the door shut suddenly that's connection lag.
If players freeze and stutter that is connection lag also.

Client lag is where your frames drop, the view tends to be harder to move, from your own perspective everything seems jittery and jumpy.
But I was talking to Dentalrednasty

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just stating it really., referring to
When you are not able to move that is computer lag. When you are able to move and dont see other people move that is connection lag.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's only if you have a computer capable of doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci