• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers are too laggy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wertyuipo

Tribute
Reaction score
The mcsg servers are too laggy...
When i try to kill people they will freeze and be weird etc...
Can this be fixed?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's probably client side lag, because I rarely get any lag on the MCSG servers. Some solutions are: Getting a new, better computer OR getting optifine and setting your graphics to FANCY and render distance to short/tiny. I don't know what settings to change with optifine because I don't have it, but I know it helps with lag issues and such.

Also, check out this post:

http://minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/guide-speed-optimization.4381/#post-31992

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol this servers dont lag at all, If you experience lag it is probably your own fault. Probably client lag because second map has alot to load. To reduce lag install optifine.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also freezing people are probably ghosts and that is a bug that can only be fixed by Mojang (makers of mineraft).

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I often have lag because of my internet, but it goes away after 30 seconds ( So I can still be apart of the countdown/games). It's an aspect of minecraft.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
If you get lag only on the city map, this is because the client has to load lots of buildings and therefore it causes lag/low FPS. In the forest map you wont get any lag because there are hardly any buildings to load, its just the regular minecraft world (almost)

Wertyuipo

Tribute
Reaction score
When people are running they will walk, jump, walk, etc
Sometimes they will freeze in the air and suddenly they are over 10 blocks in front of me D:

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
When people are running they will walk, jump, walk, etc
Sometimes they will freeze in the air and suddenly they are over 10 blocks in front of me D:
That's your own lag. Sometimes I freeze and am completely unable to move, and next thing I know I'm dead. I know it's my own lag because obviously someone wasn't frozen to kill me (no mobs anywhere near).

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lol, he's talking about connection lag not client lag guys. What you need is a better internet connection, try not to use wireless etc, will improve it.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol, he's talking about connection lag not client lag guys. What you need is a better internet connection, try not to use wireless etc, will improve it.
I have wireless, and normally it works fine... but there is heaps of rain in Australia ( East Coast) right now, so I have had to plug in the cord and it surprisingly works better :D

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It works a lot better, but yeah. I have to awkwardly park my desktop in my kitchen because that's where my modern is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci