• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server maintenance and upgrades today

Cleanfel

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad well I have a problem that is probably happening to everyone. Whenever I join a lobby in MCSG I lose about 30 points just for joining a lobby. Soon enough I will have 0 points which I don't like and a lot of people don't like too. Please respond that you will fix this problem. Thank you. Other than that great upgrading! ;)

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Chad well I have a problem that is probably happening to everyone. Whenever I join a lobby in MCSG I lose about 30 points just for joining a lobby. Soon enough I will have 0 points which I don't like and a lot of people don't like too. Please respond that you will fix this problem. Thank you. Other than that great upgrading! ;)
I don't think chad can do that. Ask subversion or any other developer to help you

jason12345

Tribute
Reaction score
Someone Please answer this: I am planning on donating 10$. When i go to checkout it says, 10 due now, and 10$ monthly recurring. Does that mean that I will get billed on the credit card every one month? Because i just want to buy it for one month or two.... Does it end at the end of the month, or does it ask you at the end of the month if you want to continue donating? Like, if i donate, do i have to continue donating? Please explain this to me. Thank you.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Someone Please answer this: I am planning on donating 10$. When i go to checkout it says, 10 due now, and 10$ monthly recurring. Does that mean that I will get billed on the credit card every one month? Because i just want to buy it for one month or two.... Does it end at the end of the month, or does it ask you at the end of the month if you want to continue donating? Like, if i donate, do i have to continue donating? Please explain this to me. Thank you.
I'd like to know as well for when ny current donor status runs out.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
You will not be billed automatically. It will create an invoice probably a few days prior to the renewal date, if you'd like to proceed with being an iron/gold/diamond member. If you want to continue being one, pay it. If not, don't pay it. Pretty simple :)

jason12345

Tribute
Reaction score
You will not be billed automatically. It will create an invoice probably a few days prior to the renewal date, if you'd like to proceed with being an iron/gold/diamond member. If you want to continue being one, pay it. If not, don't pay it. Pretty simple :)
ok, thanks so much

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
are canada leaderboards ever going to be put up?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci