• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server maintenance and upgrades today

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, only played 3 games so far, thanks :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like the upgrades you are planning :). One question though. For some reason when I uploaded my last skin (before the one I currently use), it showed this pumpkin fire thingy as my avatar when I went to use my skin as my avatar. Then I uploaded a new skin, and it wouldn't change, any suggestions?

TheJonttu99

Spectator
Reaction score
We are going to start upgrading our system with the newest updates to everything (Our SG plugin, bukkit, NoCheatPlus + working config, new lobby, new donation account system, and other back-end security updates). This will take some time and will only be done 1 physical server at a time. Check back here for updates for any large amount of servers being down.

US: Done!
EU: Done!
CA: Done!
AU: Done!
Network donation (US, EU, CA and AU): Transferred!

Update: Updates have been finished! Note that all current donors have "network donor" now and can log in with their rank in any location!
When are you gonna start streaming again? ;( we miss you Chad....

TheJonttu99

Spectator
Reaction score
I like the upgrades you are planning :). One question though. For some reason when I uploaded my last skin (before the one I currently use), it showed this pumpkin fire thingy as my avatar when I went to use my skin as my avatar. Then I uploaded a new skin, and it wouldn't change, any suggestions?
Your texture pack is probably outdated.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ Why are we using Fyre game lobby? Weren't we going with a community made one? Also with the sponsor options when it says monthly does that mean it will be a subscription after you buy or same as it was previously?

Onegreatrace

Spectator
Reaction score
Chaaaaaaaaaad! I still need my donor applied to my In-Game-Name, TheEpicCreeper12 ._.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci