• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First of all, you posted that less than 15 minutes ago. No need to quote it. Anyways, i'm pretty sure you didn't even apply with the correct format. Go apply with that, then PATIENTLY wait. Being impatient gives you like a 200% chance of denial. Anyways, Six's post had nothing to do with you so not sure why asking him if you were in or out was relevant. But okay. Anywho, I legit just saw a clan thread from you. So you're leading a clan and being annoying about wanting to get accepted into this one?

2legit2quit

Oh, and then I see you like quad postin. What. Just stop pls
He had no brain?

G0h4mPvp

Experienced
Reaction score
ok fine im done and mint_SID I GET better stats then you shut up bro your not good how are u this clan your bad not trying to be mean but if you wanna go then fine lol my rank 439 your rank 1,093 lol ok bro

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
ok fine im done and mint_SID I GET better stats then you shut up bro your not good how are u this clan your bad not trying to be mean but if you wanna go then fine lol my rank 439 your rank 1,093 lol ok bro
Alrighty then

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
Please stop posting on this thread. All you're doing is spamming. Ty. :)

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci