• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:TommyW209 Iron Donor
Wins:400+
Time Zone:pacific standard
Correct me if I, wrong but I believe you need a paragraph about why they should accept you also it's probably a good idea to be active on the team speak to get to know everyone :)

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: EpicFai1Gamer + SomeCallMeEpic (Both Banned until Monday 3/17/14 for some odd reason, I did nothing!
Wins: EpicFai1Gamer: 263/2427 SomeCallMeEpic: 27/175
Time Zone: Central

Hello, I am Danny/Epic. I currently own 2 accounts of Minecraft, EpicFai1Gamer and SomeCallMeEpic. Both have decent stats and I hope I get accepted. I am 13 years of age, But My blooming stage is going rather slowly. I would LOVE to be in Sector Six, because I want to meet all the members and have a good time with them doing Clan Battles/Scrims and overall just having a fun time! I've been playing MCSG for a rather long time (About 9 months) now. My specialties in PVP are using Block Hitting while strafing and Aimbot Level Bow Skills and Quick FNS combos, I also have what people say a 'Kill aura Trigger Finger'. Well, it does look like I don't use a mouse to hit because I hit extrodinarily fast. I can be VERY mature even though I'm 13. I have ran into many of the people in this clan. (Huahwi,Linkbad1969,DPinky,tpemrickjr,Sevenzosix o_O,HotDog HotDog, And iFanyo). So I know most of their PVP tactics, when they are going to FNS, Bow, Come at me, and when they swerve arrows. I get good connection to US/CA and 4 bars to EU if we ever battle an EU Clan. My PVP Weaknesses are being in water with a good bow user and Being on fire when fighting, teams of 3+ and Huahwi's that come out of nowhere. So, this is my application for Sector Six! I really do help I get accepted into this very Great Clan!!!!!!!

NOTE: If one of our members get banned, I will let them use one of my accounts!

G0h4mPvp

Experienced
Reaction score

Sector Six is the ultimate result of a flowing mentality shared by many respectfully skilled players. With a mindset and determination to abide by a new level of excellence, we aim to set the new standard for top notch clan respect, integrity, and general etiquette both internally and externally. With a strict zero tolerance policy for overcomplicating drama and unnecessary conflict, we are quick to oust any belligerents who oppose said policy. That being said, the most important skill to have is the ability to use and apply common sense. If you are able to demonstrate common sense through your words and actions, you'll be perfectly fine.

Teamspeak IP: 198.15.70.250:20034
(We've switched to the Titans old teamspeak)

Rule One: Respect all people, clans, and their opinions, regardless.
Rule Two: Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
Rule Three: Follow the first two rules.

Communication: Working microphone and Teamspeak 3
Premium: Iron+
Misc: A working internet connection
Misc: A Computer

Minecraft IGN:
Time Zone:

The listed template above is simply the core information the senior members of Sector Six need to collect. Past that, we require all applicants to write a statement/paragraph outlining something that conveys a message as to why we would like you to be in Sector Six. Unlike other clans who outline everything for you, we feel the best way of filtering through people is to see what they have to say for themselves. Feel free to include anything that you feel would be good information for us to know.

Commander Six
Huahwi
Linkdude1997

Core Members:
-
DPinky
-Hotdog
-Kerbals
-HyP3rKi113r
-Zoeticly
-iFanyo
-NewYorkKidd9
-tpemrickjr

Techaton's Clan Wars Season 2
Round 1 -
Sector Six vs. #Shocked - Won 4-0

===========================================================
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Gandhi
hey sixoseven i wood love to join your clan my wins) 728 )age 13 time zone EST minecraft IGN G0h4m

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
hey sixoseven i wood love to join your clan my wins) 728 )age 13 time zone EST minecraft IGN G0h4m
I have fought you before your a very good bow spammer and decent with sword I recommend but this isn't the way to apply look on the first page and find the application and fill it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci