• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Say Thank You!

J

Jojo

I just tried to, but after hitting 30 people to tag, I gave up. There are just too many people, I need to thank for something.
I guess these people know anyways: A huge thank you guys! :)

J

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you to the community for making this server huge and my friends on the staff team that continuously moderates the platform :)

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Well I guess since MCGamer is an account, just know that I am talking at the MCGamer community.

(The section that is in the light of course. :D)

Wait, MCgamer is an account………oops.

Last edited:

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is in response to KitMencha's thread (which you can find here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/what-have-we-come-to.187503/)

If you don't want to read it I'll sum it up by saying it is about being kind and caring to the community around us and to be thankful for what we have on MCSG. So this thread is to just say thank you to the people (staff members, players etc.) that we encounter everyday on MCSG that do nice things for us or for someone that did something memorable for you in the past!

I'll start of by saying thank you to:

1. DracoHD
2. Nephilim
3. OhFancy

And many others. You guys know who you are :)

<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci