• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Say Thank You!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
This is in response to KitMencha's thread (which you can find here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/what-have-we-come-to.187503/)

If you don't want to read it I'll sum it up by saying it is about being kind and caring to the community around us and to be thankful for what we have on MCSG. So this thread is to just say thank you to the people (staff members, players etc.) that we encounter everyday on MCSG that do nice things for us or for someone that did something memorable for you in the past!

I'll start of by saying thank you to:

1. DracoHD
2. Nephilim
3. OhFancy

And many others. You guys know who you are :)

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
uh ceroria is like one of the only decent staff left at this point that's still active

miner...not as active as he used to be mooclan is innactive now

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is in response to KitMencha's thread (which you can find here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/what-have-we-come-to.187503/)

If you don't want to read it I'll sum it up by saying it is about being kind and caring to the community around us and to be thankful for what we have on MCSG. So this thread is to just say thank you to the people (staff members, players etc.) that we encounter everyday on MCSG that do nice things for us or for someone that did something memorable for you in the past!

I'll start of by saying thank you to:

1. DracoHD
2. Nephilim
3. OhFancy

And many others. You guys know who you are :)
ayy you're back

But I'd like to thank all my friends who are and are not in the Staff Team, as well as ChadTheDJ for helping create the servers I've been hanging out on for almost 3 years.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
ayy you're back

But I'd like to thank all my friends who are and are not in the Staff Team, as well as ChadTheDJ for helping create the servers I've been hanging out on for almost 3 years.
Yea I'm back.

We never did Leafygreentea day this year... maybe a belated date could be arranged... ;)?

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Nephilim - Thank You for your amazing job here at MCGamer <3

Ceroria - Best Moderator 2k15! I love you!

mfungamer - The best German Staff Member xD

KitMencha - An amazing Sr. Moderator. Thanks for everything!

CAmadeusA - The Best Administrator MCGamer has ever had C;

Axanite - I love you.. And you deserve more than you already have C:

JLioner - One of the Best retired Staff <3

Eden | Radiant - One of the best retired Staff <3

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
Thank you everyone! Thank the hackers as they provide us an example of what not to be. Look on the bright side of everything. Be positive and live a happy life! Have a fantastic day/evening/night
~Destiny_mp4

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
OH CRAP MY FAULT OH NO BAD

I literally forgot even though I'd been thinking about it for so long ;-;
We should get a group together and do it again even tho it was 10 days ago. That was so much fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci