• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RQsplit's 2nd Charity Birthday Stream - 16th Feb

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for the big text ._. I'm quiet a depressed person
I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL DIE SOMEDAY ANYWAY, ENJOY LIFE NOW SO THAT AFTER YOU DIE, YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND BE PROUND OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO, I DON'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU BUT SUICIDE IS A SIN A YOU DON'T DESERVE TO GO TO HELL!!! TRUST ME, IN A FEW YEARS YOU WILL THANK ME FOR SAYING THIS

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL DIE SOMEDAY ANYWAY, ENJOY LIFE NOW SO THAT AFTER YOU DIE, YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND BE PROUND OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO, I DON'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU BUT SUICIDE IS A SIN A YOU DON'T DESERVE TO GO TO HELL!!! TRUST ME, IN A FEW YEARS YOU WILL THANK ME FOR SAYING THIS
Not really. I'm going to die anyway. May as well.

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Not really. I'm going to die anyway. May as well.
YOU DON'T GO TO HELL FOR JUST DYING THOUGH, IF YOU DIE GODS DEATH FOR YOU THAN YOU GO TO HEAVEN, IF YOU KILL YOURSELF YOU GO TO HELL. WHEN YOU'RE IN HELL FOREVER YOULL LOOK BACK AND THINK THAT I COULD BE IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW IF I HAD JUST WAITED UNTIL IT WAS MY TIME

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
YOU DON'T GO TO HELL FOR JUST DYING THOUGH, IF YOU DIE GODS DEATH FOR YOU THAN YOU GO TO HEAVEN, IF YOU KILL YOURSELF YOU GO TO HELL. WHEN YOU'RE IN HELL FOREVER YOULL LOOK BACK AND THINK THAT I COULD BE IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW IF I HAD JUST WAITED UNTIL IT WAS MY TIME
I'm not going to say god doesnt exist... but...

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not going to say god doesnt exist... but...
I GET THAT ITS HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT TRUST ME HE IS. I KNOW HORRIBLE THINGS HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD BUT THAT IS BECAUSE GOD GAVE US FREE WILL. IF WE DONT HAVE FREE WILL THAN WELL, THATS MAYBE THE ONLY REASON WHY IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOUR DEAD. THEN YOUR JUST A WALKING ZOMBIE. BUT WE DO HAVE FREE WILL, GOD GAVE IT TO US FOR A REASON, AND HE CREATED US, WE OWE IT TO HIM TO USE IT AND USE IT THE RIGHT WAY. ALL THE BAD PEOPLE GO TO HELL, AND ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE GO TO HEAVEN. IF YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE HAPPILY AND DONT COMMIT UNFORGIVABLE SINS, THEN YOU WILL GO TO HEAVEN

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I GET THAT ITS HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT TRUST ME HE IS. I KNOW HORRIBLE THINGS HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD BUT THAT IS BECAUSE GOD GAVE US FREE WILL. IF WE DONT HAVE FREE WILL THAN WELL, THATS MAYBE THE ONLY REASON WHY IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOUR DEAD. THEN YOUR JUST A WALKING ZOMBIE. BUT WE DO HAVE FREE WILL, GOD GAVE IT TO US FOR A REASON, AND HE CREATED US, WE OWE IT TO HIM TO USE IT AND USE IT THE RIGHT WAY. ALL THE BAD PEOPLE GO TO HELL, AND ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE GO TO HEAVEN. IF YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE HAPPILY AND DONT COMMIT UNFORGIVABLE SINS, THEN YOU WILL GO TO HEAVEN
Is cutting yourself and wanting to die a sin?

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Is cutting yourself and wanting to die a sin?
wanting to die isn't a sin in itself, its only a sin if you actually commit suicide. cutting is technically a sin, but its not an unforgivable one. if you ask god for forgiveness, trust me he'll forgive you. also, god understands what you're going through, and he cares about you. i know its hard, but just as long as you try to be better, you'll be forgiven. its ok to make mistakes, its even ok to make the same mistake twice, just as long as you try. really the only reason suicide is a sin is because you can't be forgiven after your dead, its also very disrespectful to god to waste the body he created

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
wanting to die isn't a sin in itself, its only a sin if you actually commit suicide. cutting is technically a sin, but its not an unforgivable one. if you ask god for forgiveness, trust me he'll forgive you. also, god understands what you're going through, and he cares about you. i know its hard, but just as long as you try to be better, you'll be forgiven. its ok to make mistakes, its even ok to make the same mistake twice, just as long as you try. really the only reason suicide is a sin is because you can't be forgiven after your dead, its also very disrespectful to god to waste the body he created
I dont want to be forgiven I just want to be left alone to die.

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
I dont want to be forgiven I just want to be left alone to die.
well then be prepared to burn in hell for eternity, to be tortured and have terrible pain, also if you don't believe in god, just think about your body rotting with worms and just being gone forever

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci