• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Royals (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: cmclay45
Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 14

Wins (100+ Slight Exceptions): 243

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Flint and steel, Bow, Fishing Pole

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) water because im a pyro

What is your Skype name?colinbras1
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Both

Do you have a WORKING microphone? Yes

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: during the school year i cant do that but on weekends iw ill be very active

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: i love kricken :D but ill back down :(

i am not in any other clan there just clans that are to lazy to remove me off the roster and im telling them all the time
Accepted! Rank : King!

CrayZae_Apple

Career
Reaction score
cheer pl0x seems like a nice clan but i have to to see what happens with me and TheOganization so yea

YrothiELT

Tribute
Reaction score
As a #Royals moderator, I feel that I should make a "report this clan member" template, just like an MCSG ban appeal. Iv'e decided to make this template due to clan members reporting other clan members. In my opinion, clan members are REQUIRED to provide sufficient evidence. Without evidence neither of the clan Moderators, Admins, or even the Owner can excile or kick that person, it would be unfair without evidence, unless a clan Moderator, Admin, or the Owner, were to spectate the incident, but without further a due the template is:

The Member that is being reported -
Reason you want to report this person -
Evidence -

Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name:rfowkes23 also im a youtuber

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 12

Wins (100+ Slight Exceptions): 23

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7.5

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): flint and steel and block-hitting

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) lag
/ and getting hit by arrows
What is your Skype name? QuietNoise

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?:skype no ts

Do you have a WORKING microphone? kinda

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?:
ok
If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: um....... sure

YrothiELT

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name:rfowkes23 also im a youtuber

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 12

Wins (100+ Slight Exceptions): 23

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7.5

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): flint and steel and block-hitting

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) lag
/ and getting hit by arrows
What is your Skype name? QuietNoise

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?:skype no ts

Do you have a WORKING microphone? kinda

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?:
ok
If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: um....... sure
I'm sorry, you do not meet the requirements to join the clan, once you get atleast 90-100 wins, re-apply. For now you are declined to join the #Royals, sorry. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci