• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Royals (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
going to be inactive starting tomorrow for a week. GOING TO THE BEACH. Only Furret is invited. be back is like 4-7 days, depending on how long we stay.
Thanks for notifying us, that also brings me to this: If you are going to be inactive inform us, please, I don't know how much more I can stress this, if you are inactive without telling us we could kick you for inactivity.

furretfan137

Tribute
Reaction score
Clan Betrayal Report:
IGN: xmprxproductions
Crime: Cheapshotted me when I had one heart when we were on skype and teaming
punishment: anything the co-leader or leader decides even the tiniest punishment will suffice.

Tyson_Chicken

Survivor
Reaction score
Clan Betrayal Report:
punishment: anything the co-leader or leader decides even the tiniest punishment will suffice.
The mods deciding punishment is for you to stop being a little *****.

furretfan137

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you read? It says thats the punishment is for mpr not for me. Next time read carefully, for now remove or edit that post or I will decide your punishment.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
can you read? its says whats the punishment for mpr not for me. next time read carefully and for now remove or edit that post or i will decide your punishment.
Request for Punishment Denied, Reason : Yolo

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Clan Betrayal Report:
Can you read? It says thats the punishment is for mpr not for me. Next time read carefully, for now remove or edit that post or I will decide your punishment.
Request for Punishment Denied, Reason : Yolo
No commas to seperate the plauses, therefore the statement makes no sense.
What are you talking bout?
O yh thnk ur so tuf fght me irl fggt
Stop being immature on the forums xmprx and tyson chicken.
You guys........................................ What is god's name is this, this is not for your spamming enjoyment, it's meant to be a clan's thread, now I would like it if you refrained from doing this again. BTW: Furret I like that template.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Stop being immature on the forums xmprx and tyson chicken.
Stop being immature? You don't seem to understand the joke. I don't understand why you have to act mature just because I said that. You're constantly immature on skype. So I don't see why this is a problem. Ok Argument over, Clan Apps and discussions can continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci