• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reward for catching hackers?

RobinHood5

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea a lot; however, I do agree with soggypickle that it should take more credits to get donor. I would say something more along the lines of 14 credits for iron and 25 credits for gold. It seems to easy to keep on getting credits from banning hackers and using them to get iron donor every month.
One thing that should be noted. I have changed it so its not on a "credit" system anymore. I also removed gold donor. How it would work is no matter how many bans you got in a month, as long as you got at least 20, you would receive iron donor the next month.

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
I see where this is coming from. Personally reporting hackers is more of a problem to me than actually being killed by them, so the reward system is nice. I think that about 14 credits as gizmobrick said will be good since you have to work to it but not spend ages trying to get 40 of them.

RobinHood5

Survivor
Reaction score
I see where this is coming from. Personally reporting hackers is more of a problem to me than actually being killed by them, so the reward system is nice. I think that about 14 credits as gizmobrick said will be good since you have to work to it but not spend ages trying to get 40 of them.
I have changed it to 20, may change it to 15.

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
One thing that should be noted. I have changed it so its not on a "credit" system anymore. I also removed gold donor. How it would work is no matter how many bans you got in a month, as long as you got at least 20, you would receive iron donor the next month.
You must have changed it while I was in the middle of making my response. xD

RobinHood5

Survivor
Reaction score
Bans currently changed to 15 on initial post - seems about right :)

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
yeah like grass donor rank or vip

nah, but honestly I've caught atleast 20 hackers and recorded them so yeh :/

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
That's what I was told by Sr staff.
Wow. That doesnt seem like a good idea if it's really true. I probably had that many bans within my first month as a mod. Who knows how many I had over the next year and a half. :p Also, Codered1218 was a mod for that long and hasnt been given platinum. He had to have gotten over a hundred bans. ;-;

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
It would be cool if there was something like a 3:1 ratio of successful to unsuccessful reports. Let's say if you do 900, you get a prize. If only 100 of them are succesful, you don't get the prize. But, if 300 of them are succesful out of 900 total reports, you get the prize. This could stop people spamming reports as they know they need to keep a 3:1 ratio in order to receive the prize, on top of how many successful reports they need.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci