• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revamped /disguise command!

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I'm going from past experience, saying that was actually undermining what I did... I 1v5'd a whole clan and won.. I can list some more experiences if you want.
I don't think you understood my comment. I wasn't underestimating you; I was advising you not to get boastful.

Reaction score
YES! Finally! I seem to notice VIPs get targeted (famous on YT or just plain out famous) and donors cuz ppl (im not calling them noobs im just saying the new people) seem to think donors are the "Better" players and tryhard/target them! I love it!

Oliver_Hill

Diamond
Reaction score
great. is there a way for the diamond donor to disguise themselves as a regular player with same name?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
has silent join been implemented yet for those that have the ability to disguise? There is no point in a disguise if they know you are there. They can see who is there that wasnt before and narrow it down i guess.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
has silent join been implemented yet for those that have the ability to disguise? There is no point in a disguise if they know you are there. They can see who is there that wasnt before and narrow it down i guess.
Not 100% sure what you mean by that, but...

During a livestream, the livestreamer, DoUEvenShift, was doing ./d (He's a diamond donor.)
People couldn't figure out who he was, so they attacked him on sight, like they would any other person.
However, as soon as he did ./d, it says that he "Left the game" or whatever. And right after, someone with a randomized name logged in - Immediately after he "Left". I was able to tell that was him, and I could have targeted him (Except I didn't, and won't, since he's awesome and gave me iron donor.)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Not 100% sure what you mean by that, but...

During a livestream, the livestreamer, DoUEvenShift, was doing ./d (He's a diamond donor.)
People couldn't figure out who he was, so they attacked him on sight, like they would any other person.
However, as soon as he did ./d, it says that he "Left the game" or whatever. And right after, someone with a randomized name logged in - Immediately after he "Left". I was able to tell that was him, and I could have targeted him (Except I didn't, and won't, since he's awesome and gave me iron donor.)
what i mean is when you join the server for the first time it say "yourname has joined the server" if someone with the ability to disguise joins the server people will know they are there. If a random named person joins most people will know they have disguised. Staff have silent join to prevent people knowing they are here so VIP should have this really however i dont know what the feel about donors having it will be

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci