• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Return of older MCGamer features?

Do you partially want these features to be re-added to the servers?

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
1 - i totally agree, the old hubs were amazing
(who remembers the cruise ship from the 2014 hub? :b)
2 - you could do /sizebar minimize if you think this one is too big O_O
3 - yeah the old /stats layput was WAAAY better than the new one
+1
also you should add the old waiting lobby when you joined sg (lobby games), it was really fun running around xD

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
I pretty much just want everything back EXCEPT the sidebar.. that's fine as is actually.
I'm not THAT old, but I do remember the old hubs.. and I do want jsut about everything back... except the side bar... I'm used to it at this point.

Pacador

Platinum
Reaction score
I have enjoyed every hub so far, but I really enjoyed hub 8 on the US servers from last year, a lot of people can relate :p

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I would love to see the old hub remastered, and the old stats layout.

As for the sidebar; It was designed to make the lives of moderators much easier. It also is streamlined throughout the network, to make all the game modes look similar.

Reactions: Rhu

Rhu

Diamond
Reaction score
1 - i totally agree, the old hubs were amazing
(who remembers the cruise ship from the 2014 hub? :b)
2 - you could do /sizebar minimize if you think this one is too big O_O
3 - yeah the old /stats layput was WAAAY better than the new one
+1
also you should add the old waiting lobby when you joined sg (lobby games), it was really fun running around xD
I agree with the lobby, I used to love that. And I know about the minimize as I mentioned in the forum, but I don't find it too pretty to the eye :p

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is any1 this old? Where you had to block glitch the glass and jump to get the gold armour in the chest? Lebron12 I assume you are v1 right? do you know what year/version mcsg/ lobby thats is from. Sorry for poor grammar, its 3am.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not too nit picky on these types of things, but I'd much rather have the suggested older hub rather than our current hub. In my opinion, our current hub is plain and a bit boring to say the least. :p

+1

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
I have my own idea for stats.

hakt's Statistics
Games [Won / Total]: 300 / 1000
Kills [Most / Total]: 15 / 3000
Chests [Most / Total]: 50 / 10000
Lifespan [Most / Total]: 30:00 / 1w 3d 2h 18m 29s
Good idea but i would add which rank you are, on leaderboards. :)

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
Very well said, i miss old stats, i would like to see what rank you are on leaderboards on forums AND ingame.Example: /stats should be like the old one and when you search someones username on forums, you should see what rank he is.Old hubs are definetly missed, these are just boring, i do not find anything interesting in these ones.They should add things with chests and items back, too.Sidebar i do not see many diffrences between these 2 :)

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
dark forums layout/or old forums, I always turn my screen brightness up because minecraft & other games are usually quite dark, then I click over to the forums and it makes my eyes burnnnn ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci