• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Return of older MCGamer features?

Do you partially want these features to be re-added to the servers?

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Rhu

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello! I am making this forum today to see what others would like to see make a return to the MCGamer Network. Now we can all agree that MCSG had much more attraction back in 2014, and got many of it's active players and donators that still play to this day. I am personally one of the many older players of the network that had more of an interest in server back when these players were coming in from every place you could imagine having fun and growing a passion for the game. I believe it is some of the older. Though this forum isn't greatly about helping MCGamer grow further, it is actually about bringing things back that others loved when the server was at what I would consider a great prime. And it is in my interest for some of the features to return to the network. I know many of these features will once again improve others enjoyment of the game, mostly because of nostalgia and convenience. Most of these features I will mention are small. It's the small things that make the bigger difference :joy: :joyful::)

Lets get right into some of the features!

1. 2013-2014 Hub: In my opinion, this hub was the best. It was one of those hubs that if you were waiting, were bored, you could explore it for fun. It had loads of Easter Eggs that people would share with their friends. I miss this and would like it to come back, to bring the community together. As all that is possible in the current hub is clicking the compass in a small map, and walking up toward few signs that are full more often that not. Here are a few screenshot to remind you of the hub:

2. Sidebar: Recently there was a new sidebar added to the network. Personally I don't like it, nor do many of the people I talk to. Its is a bit too big, and when you use the command to minimize it, it generally doesn't look any good. The older sidebar was a much cleaner and smoother side bar suitable for the gamemode by its size. There's wasn't anything wrong with the old one and as far as I can tell there isn't really a need for the new one. Seen on the right hand side of the picture below.

3. Stats: The statistic system added in November of 2014 is something I have seen forums about. These forums tend to consist of people saying it is less convenient, and saying that there isn't a Global Rank system added to it. I personally like the older stats because they stood out to me and others. they also had helping and useful features. Currently on the stats there are sections that haven't worked since the stats were released. One of the sections that doesn't is Kill / death ratio. Many prefer the older stats and would like to see them return.

These are the general features I hear people asking for the return of and I would like to see them come back to the servers myself. I would like to see others opinions on these features and other features you would like to see return. Make sure to vote on the poll too! This isn't hate toward the server, this is just things I would love to see return and would enjoy :thumbsup: (y):);)

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Yes please.
I especially love this HUB! ^.^

Rhu

Diamond
Reaction score
4. Old sg waiting lobby. I mean lobby games. It was awesome.
I really liked that for the lobby too. I considered adding it to this forum, but wasn't sure if iI was the only one.

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
I really liked that for the lobby too. I considered adding it to this forum, but wasn't sure if iI was the only one.
You're not alone, almost all of my friends liked the old "waiting" lobby more than this one. :)

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I really like the old hub better then the new one!

Reactions: Rhu

Shawt

Platinum
Reaction score
The sidebar always distracts me (maybe this is just me) and I don't find myself in the hub for too long, but that's just me.

Reactions: Rhu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci