• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resigning.

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
All my favorite mods are resigning ;-; i cri

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
See ya round LovePVP and MCSG!

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hai everyone.

So it’s been a little over 9 months since I received Moderator, and it’s been awesome, but I’m finally going to be resigning. Before I applied for Mod, next to no one knew who I was, and MCSG was just something that I played with my IRL friends in my free time. It’s become a lot more than that since then though. I've met so many amazing people here, and made so many friends. For the first 6 months or so, I was really active as a staff member, but now, I feel like doing my job as moderator is just a burden that I don’t want to deal with. Also, just to clarify, this is only a Mod resignation, not a goodbye. Thanks to all of my friends on the staff team for helping me through my journey as Mod. Not going to be tagging anyone, because there are honestly far too many people that have been amazing friends to me. <3

-Linkdood
NuUuuUUuuuUU you were the best mod!

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember you from way back, like over a year ago. I ran into you and your friend jawafish14 (was that his name?).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci