• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resigning.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I knew who you were before mod. You were an amazing pvper and rising on the leaderboards quickly.

Krumblez

Career
Reaction score
Hai everyone.

So it’s been a little over 9 months since I received Moderator, and it’s been awesome, but I’m finally going to be resigning. Before I applied for Mod, next to no one knew who I was, and MCSG was just something that I played with my IRL friends in my free time. It’s become a lot more than that since then though. I've met so many amazing people here, and made so many friends. For the first 6 months or so, I was really active as a staff member, but now, I feel like doing my job as moderator is just a burden that I don’t want to deal with. Also, just to clarify, this is only a Mod resignation, not a goodbye. Thanks to all of my friends on the staff team for helping me through my journey as Mod. Not going to be tagging anyone, because there are honestly far too many people that have been amazing friends to me. <3

-Linkdood
*Sigh
All the good mods are leaving. All that's left now are the terrible mods that don't even moderate the servers or forums. They just sit on TS in the mod channels because they think they're cool. Oh well, damn, this is sad that you're leaving. Keep being awesome, bro.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Did all the moderators who are resigning planned on this day just to cause some drama? XD (I'm joking btw)

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Link..... Man oh man. Never thought this day would come. Ngl you and Jared helped me become a better mod. You were a great mod thanks for everything. Even though we haven't talked much lately I remember the good times in summer and hope to still keep in contact.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember asking you to ban a hacker for me around 7.5 months ago... So sorry to see you leave.

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I never got to talk to you but I've only heard good things so it's sad to see you go... :c
Gl for the future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci