• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Residential parks

Would you enjoy playing this map?

• Yaaas

Votes: 103 91.2%
  • Nono.

Votes: 10 8.8%

• Total voters

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah it got lost, also why would you hate each other and do you know whather parwez is still alive or not?
Parwez is in Germany , flight school & The rest of us split into different clans and grew to hate each other in a month or two

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I love it! Man that's sick :D did you edit the trailer yourself?

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
I've updated the thread to meet the expectations of the map guidelines.

AdriGoku99

Experienced
Reaction score
The map looks great! Default screenshots without shaders? You have my support. +1

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
This looks great! I can actually see myself playing some SG on this map. Then only suggestion I have is to add at leas a few cars on the roads. If this were a map in the setting of TSG2, I would understand the lack of cars. This map on the other hand has a decent amount of buildings, so it seems a little out of place for the streets to be empty.

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
This looks great! I can actually see myself playing some SG on this map. Then only suggestion I have is to add at leas a few cars on the roads. If this were a map in the setting of TSG2, I would understand the lack of cars. This map on the other hand has a decent amount of buildings, so it seems a little out of place for the streets to be empty.
Thanks for your feedback, i can try to fix that once I get a server again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci