• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Residential parks

Would you enjoy playing this map?

• Yaaas

Votes: 103 91.2%
  • Nono.

Votes: 10 8.8%

• Total voters

pivotxxteenfb12

Spectator
Reaction score
it looks like a awesome cb and scrim map, i voted yes because the map stays on topic, meaning you dont have a city then out of nowhere a desert or a HUUUUUUGE sand tower in the middle of the map 10/10 epo! :D

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Looks amazing Epo ;) It's come so far since I last saw it on your server, truly amazing!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Epo, I just realized that you need to make sure that this submission fits the guidelines:

Name Of Map:
Lead Builder/Build Team Name:
Game Type:
Description Of The Map:
Video/ScreenShots:
Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY)
Radius of Map:
Cords Of Spawn Points(BattleGrounds ONLY)
Areas for Disasters (QQ ONLY)
Cords of spawn point (ZedChase ONLY):
Cords of finish point (ZedChase ONLY):
List of blocks which the pathway consists of (ZedChase ONLY):

I,{Lead Builder} of {Build Team Name, if applicable} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
All i could say is this map is amazing.

The size of it is perfect not small not big.
Perfect map for people to Play normally , Clan battle and Scrim on.

Trust me guy's a numerous amount of you would enjoy it.
Mach did Zable leave my personal room he built for me ? :D

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Yoo natsu Idk that map got lost and they had to rebuild it and since i cant play no more idk. Great see that you still remember me man. Say hi to everyone from exodus great times!
Everyone hates each other now 60% sure xD THE MAP GOT LOST ?! ;-; awh

TRPickabolt

Survivor
Reaction score
Reminds me a bit of Holiday resort for some reason. Might be cause of the light tower, but that aside, I think the map looks amazing, hope it gets accepted. It seems to have a lot of potential for PvP aswell.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
I Like the fact that this map is really original, I would really enjoy playing this map and having clan wars on here ;) I hope you could also add about 1-3 (High) spots where you can hit people off so they will fall to their death or get really low,

Anyway Good Job :).

MachoRooster

Diamond
Reaction score
I Like the fact that this map is really original, I would really enjoy playing this map and having clan wars on here ;) I hope you could also add about 1-3 (High) spots where you can hit people off so they will fall to their death or get really low,

Anyway Good Job :).

Already got that :]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci