• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reset W/L Ratio!?

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
Idea.

I was thinking and came across an idea of a reset button for ratio. This may be a bad idea and might ruin the whole system but like me, some people sucked in their first hundreds of games. (20/1000 for me). This just totally messed up my ratio and a lot of people even make new alt accounts just to restart their stats. How about save a lot of money and time by making a ratio reset button? It has it's costs such as lost of gameranks and points and all stats. Such as edog. He is an amazing mcsg player but his ratio does not show so.. I have no idea if anyone has gone on a rant about this problem but I am proposing a solution.

How it works.

You go into hub/game and type "/reset". Then you type /comfirmreset 2 times and just like that, your stats are reset. This is for the people who have started off with a bad ratio and want to start over. It is not unfair since your wins go back to zero and your gamerank will go back to yonder. Share your opinions below about this proposal. I personally think that this is a good + fair idea and people will favor it.

Remember, this is just a suggestion to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. No hate :D

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't like it, there goes my 356 hard earned wins

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think this is a good idea. Developers already have enough work to do, to think on implementing this idea. Nevertheless, lets not forget that if players were able to do this they would abuse it, of course the would abuse it. :p

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes please! I would love for this to happen :)

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wanting for your wins/games/losses to be reset? Wait for MCSGv3. ;)

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Yes, I'd love for this to happen! And for all the people saying "There goes my something wins," you can just take a screenshot of your records or something before they're reset. :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This has been discussed way too many times... This command could easily abused and would cause lots of server lag through all the calculations of the stats being reset. It's not worth the effort, and has been explained in more detail in several other threads.
I agree there should be a way to reset your stats, but a command isn't the way to go about doing it. Maybe having to request it somewhere to a staff member, or Sr. Staff member, or even have to apply for it to prove you are worthy of a reset.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci