• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Relativity US/CA Division

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Soccer didnt, you had five member two games in a row. And no one of your members I think maybe soccer was talking about the pearl. Anyway there is no way we are disqualified, accept you loss deadbox.
Even if someone sponsored, Brandon was the one who gave permission, ask him if you want. And I'm not discussing this in here. I already tryied discussing it over skype but, you always kept leaving. We also didn't had 5 people, Nintendo had to back out on a few cause he crashes in those maps, especially on CA servers, in which he gets 2 fps. And I think it's a little unfair that we only get to join the servers you want for the whole clan battle.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Even if someone sponsored, Brandon was the one who gave permission, ask him if you want. And I'm not discussing this in here. I already tryied discussing it over skype but, you always kept leaving. We also didn't had 5 people, Nintendo had to back out on a few cause he crashes in those maps, especially on CA servers, in which he gets 2 fps. And I think it's a little unfair that we only get to join the servers you want for the whole clan battle.
Ok I respect your decision to not continue here but change the thread, you know you're in the wrong.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Ok I respect your decision to not continue here but change the thread, you know you're in the wrong.
Just because we're not discussing it over this doesn't mean we're letting you get the win. We still need to finish the battle as a redo on the last round.

ItsDraaqx

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: DEEKONDVG
Name: Alec
Wins:167
Games:2083
Donor:Diamond
PvP Strenghts:sword and fns
PvP Weaknesses:fishing rod and bow
Previous clans:None
Fav maps:SG4