• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Relativity US/CA Division

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Ign: Gurgle_Smit233
Name: Alex
Wins: 119
Games: 967
Donor: None
PvP Strenghts: FnS, bow and fishing rod
PvP Weaknesses: teamers, hackers, and bad connection
Time Zone: Pacific timezone
Additional Notes: None
Accepted! Welcome to the clan!

Gurgle

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry for double post but sorry I just said that

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
You guys lost 3-2 plus m3rsh was in multiple game so technically 5v4 Disqualified. Will get mod if you don't change it, thanks.

luka___

Tribute
Reaction score
Unprofessional clan, played with 5 players instead of 4 secretly and attempted to DQ us to secure a victory after clearly losing fair and rectangle. If they change the thread to the actual result i will take this all back. #Encore 2.0

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Unprofessional clan, played with 5 players instead of 4 secretly and attempted to DQ us to secure a victory after clearly losing fair and rectangle. If they change the thread to the actual result i will take this all back. #Encore 2.0
Umm no.. M3rsh wasn't even with us. And it hasn't finished yet. It was suppost to be a redo. It was by your own rules, I won't change it until we finish the match.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Umm no.. M3rsh wasn't even with us. And it hasn't finished yet. It was suppost to be a redo. It was by your own rules, I won't change it until we finish the match.
It doesn't matter if you say he wasn't with you, he's on your roster and he was killing us in the game. And why is there a redo? You called a DQ on us because my clan found your lat player trapped. You also admitted to cheating by saying "we know you were specing him, you blocked his pearl" please change the thread, getting hold of a moderator is not difficult.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you say he wasn't with you, he's on your roster and he was killing us in the game. And why is there a redo? You called a DQ on us because my clan found your lat player trapped. You also admitted to cheating by saying "we know you were specing him, you blocked his pearl" please change the thread, getting hold of a moderator is not difficult.
I didn't said anything about an enderpearl.. And I'm pretty sure Soccer__5 told y'all the roster that m3rsh was gunna sub in for Nintendonuts69.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't said anything about an enderpearl.. And I'm pretty sure Soccer__5 told y'all the roster that m3rsh was gunna sub in for Nintendonuts69.
Soccer didnt, you had five member two games in a row. And no one of your members I think maybe soccer was talking about the pearl. Anyway there is no way we are disqualified, accept you loss deadbox.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci