• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reinvention.

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score
There are not new method for use the flint and steel.
The current existing method are :
- Normal flint and steel : Watching the player not using F5, place it under the player or 1-2 blocks away from him, but on his running traiettory.
- 90° flint and steel : You are running and the players that is following you is under you but a bit moved to left or right.
Than, make a 90º movement with your mouse and place a flint and steel in his running traiettory.
- 180° flint and steel : When you are running by someone and he is perfectly under you (7-8 blocks), you have to make a 180º movement with your mouse and place the flint and steel.
NOTE : You have to have a high sensivity.
Rod flint and steel : This is one of the most difficult tactics to do.
When you are fighting your opponent, the moment when you hit him with the rod, he will be knockbacked 1/2 blocks on the high, you have to switch on the flint and steel and place it under him.
- Unexpected Fire : It's very effettive if you do it, but if you fail, you will probably die.
This trick consist of a stop of your run and back watching the same Direction.
When you are running, you have to stop, place the flint and steel and return back, so he will jump in the fire and you will able to hit him when he is watching the iter direction.
P.S : Sorry for my bad english.
Don't forget 180 rod hits there 2op. Just practice, really helpful if mastered.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know alot of secret tatics but I'd rather not tell anyone c:
EDIT: I might make a video, dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci