• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reinvention.

Derpy_

Experienced
Reaction score
I am trying to think of ways to reinvent the way people play MCSG, one reinvention was the "Unexpected Fire", here:

I think It'd be fun to think of new ways to get combos, make escapes and generally gain advantages in new ways. Post your ideas.

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I still do this all the time >-< people really never expect it

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
It's not simple to do.
It can works against bad players, but non against good players, hackers and teams.
Also, you have to have a good commands settings to do that movement.

Derpy_

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not simple to do.
It can works against bad players, but non against good players, hackers and teams.
Also, you have to have a good commands settings to do that movement.
Good command settings? you mean hold " and press right click?

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
As Mirkoz said , it can work with bad players , but with good players i think that Rod combos work better.
Just my opinion :)

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
There was a lot of hype about this around a year and a half ago, when the EU legends were still going strong and gcb99, Elgoldo, Noahsailer were at the top of the leaderboards. Since then it's kinda been forgotten but I believe a few people still use it.

It's kind of a risky tactic, though. If someone knows what they are doing, they can knock you into the fire, so it's good to make sure you know who you're up against before you try it. It also takes a far amount of aim to get it in the right spot so that your enemy walks into it, but I think it's a nice tactic overall.

If you want to see strange tactics that people have barely ever tried, or in a few cases barely even hypothesized about, you can take a look at my Library of Tactics thread that I made a while ago... that thing has a lot of stuff.

Derpy_

Experienced
Reaction score
There was a lot of hype about this around a year and a half ago, when the EU legends were still going strong and gcb99, Elgoldo, Noahsailer were at the top of the leaderboards. Since then it's kinda been forgotten but I believe a few people still use it.

It's kind of a risky tactic, though. If someone knows what they are doing, they can knock you into the fire, so it's good to make sure you know who you're up against before you try it. It also takes a far amount of aim to get it in the right spot so that your enemy walks into it, but I think it's a nice tactic overall.

If you want to see strange tactics that people have barely ever tried, or in a few cases barely even hypothesized about, you can take a look at my Library of Tactics thread that I made a while ago... that thing has a lot of stuff.
Now that's what I'm talking about.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
It really is simple... this thread was about new ideas ^^
There are not new method for use the flint and steel.
The current existing method are :
- Normal flint and steel : Watching the player not using F5, place it under the player or 1-2 blocks away from him, but on his running traiettory.
- 90° flint and steel : You are running and the players that is following you is under you but a bit moved to left or right.
Than, make a 90º movement with your mouse and place a flint and steel in his running traiettory.
- 180° flint and steel : When you are running by someone and he is perfectly under you (7-8 blocks), you have to make a 180º movement with your mouse and place the flint and steel.
NOTE : You have to have a high sensivity.
Rod flint and steel : This is one of the most difficult tactics to do.
When you are fighting your opponent, the moment when you hit him with the rod, he will be knockbacked 1/2 blocks on the high, you have to switch on the flint and steel and place it under him.
- Unexpected Fire : It's very effettive if you do it, but if you fail, you will probably die.
This trick consist of a stop of your run and back watching the same Direction.
When you are running, you have to stop, place the flint and steel and return back, so he will jump in the fire and you will able to hit him when he is watching the iter direction.
P.S : Sorry for my bad english.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci