• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regeneration/Healing in Pre-Deathmatch

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Not with very limited space and with FnS and arrows used up.
The above is also a what/if scenario. Your point?

The very essence of this forum board is to discus hypothetical scenarios that could happen if a suggestion was implemented. Hypotheticals are in fact what/if scenarios.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Instead of adding all these random, OP, useless suggestions, we could just have 4 person deathmatches? It solves all problems of teaming, unless it's a 3v1, but that's a rare occurance.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
A). One does not necessarily need anything but a melee weapon (even a stone sword) to take out a double full iron team of two.

B). If one of the team was lagging, he'll likely still be lagging.

C). Sometimes a crowded space is a better place to fight teams rather than out in the open. If you DO have f&s and arrows, tiny spaces create chokepoints as I already covered back in September when I wrote a post in the Tips section regarding advanced f&s use.
ya d00d 2ez with 3% win ratio d00d

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
If there is 10 seconds until pre-deathmatch, someone is in a house, I come in the house with like 5 seconds left, deliver around 4 hits to the guy, then we all get teleported to pre-deathmatch, and he gets fully healed? I don't find that fair, so I vote no.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
If there is 10 seconds until pre-deathmatch, someone is in a house, I come in the house with like 5 seconds left, deliver around 4 hits to the guy, then we all get teleported to pre-deathmatch, and he gets fully healed? I don't find that fair, so I vote no.
That's why it wouldn't heal them entirely, just partially, such as 5 hearts.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe instead, to make it less OP, make the person have 9+ hunger bars.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Terrible idea.. It's literally pointless to fight before deathmatch if it's an insta heal.
I agree with you. I respect you but I think that this is really stupid, but there are both positive and negative parts about this.

Positive~
- You can heal if you don't have regen and food.
- You can heal after a fight right before deathmatch.
Negative~
- Someone get away from you before deathmatch.

I know that there is only 1 negative point that I can think about but I would really rather this feature not to be added.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree with you. I respect you but I think that this is really stupid, but there are both positive and negative parts about this.

Positive~
- You can heal if you don't have regen and food.
- You can heal after a fight right before deathmatch.
Negative~
- Someone get away from you before deathmatch.

I know that there is only 1 negative point that I can think about but I would really rather this feature not to be added.
Both of your "positives" are not positives.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci