• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regarding Leaderboards

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It may seem a like too much, but honestly
I would love of they just brought back old leaderboards, and also reset them. So they wouldn't have to do as much work. And I think a lot of us realize it needs to happen.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
This is a planned feature for the future, we just haven't had the time since v2 because of our lifes/jobs/fixing bugs/updating the game for features you guys want (and more new features soon)

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is a planned feature for the future, we just haven't had the time since v2 because of our lifes/jobs/fixing bugs/updating the game for features you guys want (and more new features soon)
Ohmaigawd you replied here :O

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You troll. :3
I am not a troll. I am Half Squirrel, Quarter Bird, Eighth Bacca, Sixteenth Tomato and Sixteenth Human. I have no troll ancestry. (Back on topic now though :p)
What is this 'life' thing you speak of? Anyways, good luck with adding this :) Hopefully you can get started on it soon!

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I
I honestly think they should just reset the leader boards. I mean there is no possible way unless you no lyfed it, to get as many wins as the top competitors, and even if you did reach 1200 wins. They would probably of broken the 2000 mark by then.
I got to the top 10 and started when number 1 had 1200 wins... Now I'm 300 behind...
Nothing is impossible

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I
I got to the top 10 and started when number 1 had 1200 wins... Now I'm 300 behind...
Nothing is impossible
I never said it was totally impossible, I said ''Unless you no lyfed it then it would be almost impossible to reach them''

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
It may seem a like too much, but honestly
I would love of they just brought back old leaderboards, and also reset them. So they wouldn't have to do as much work. And I think a lot of us realize it needs to happen.
We can't just bring back the old leaderboards, as they're coded for the v1 database format, which is completely different from the v2 database format.
As subv3rsion said, regional leaderboards are a planned feature, but we're busy adding other things everyone wants (i.e. /records, performance improvements, etc).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci