• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-==Regarding Hell Games 6 Winner ==-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, well if CaptButterToast can change the winner to Lovelights, that would be grand! ;)
Wow, that's so...generous. If I were you I'd take that win in a heartbeat :p

However, I think you should get the win. You were smart to not go straight into the fight, that was good strategy.

So does that mean everyone moves up a place!?! If so, I'm now in the top 50% :D

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this is kind of dumb, I am not protesting the disqualification of Exodus, but to award it to the second place person doesn't seem right, what about all of the people who Bom killed?
Manipulating everything that we set up was both unfair and uncalled for. They could've actually talked to us about it and it may have been allowed, yet they instead had a clandestine account share. Going behind the gamemaker's backs is never a good idea. Especially for something that could blatantly be considered cheating. Its true, second place is strange, but it's the best way (other than having no winner, and that's no fun). So second place is the winner. Also, everyone one of Bom's victims have been shorthanded. I guess we could consider Exodus_King in this game as a kind of 'Muttation', roving around killing everyone. Meaning Wert was the last one alive.

And Wert, if you give the win to Lovelights it'd be respectable, but you did win the game using a legit strategy.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Were we fun to watch? :p I tried to make it somewhat interesting.

And, Wert...
Pretend this is in caps

Holy Crapcakes, my piggy friend, you won! You have brought joy to our district! You managed to win even though you were as wounded as a bird with no wings. That's impressive.
Good job, my friend.
Translation: Oink oink
I'm giving the win to Lovelights , but that had to be like the funniest thing i've read all month!!!

you90tpwn3d

Survivor
Reaction score
Are we like passing on wins now? Clearly I deserve it because I was waiting 12 hours before the stream started on the twitch page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci