• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-==Regarding Hell Games 6 Winner ==-

Status
Not open for further replies.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, we are sure.

That's just a shame dude.
If Exodus_King1 couldn't make it to the Hell Games 6, then he should have told CaptButterToast so that he could remove him and add a different person who really wants to play, but instead, this? There's always another Hell Games practically each month. Why you do this Exodus_King1?
Don't blame Exodus for this. It was honestly my idea, and I want to take full responsibility for it.

Reaction score
Yeeaaaay I was spectating Wert9999 and EllaTheAwesome pretty much from the beginning
Were we fun to watch? :p I tried to make it somewhat interesting.

And, Wert...
Pretend this is in caps

Holy Crapcakes, my piggy friend, you won! You have brought joy to our district! You managed to win even though you were as wounded as a bird with no wings. That's impressive.
Good job, my friend.
Translation: Oink oink

EDIT: I'm on my iPod so I didn't see all this drama. I was killed by Exodus, along with many others. It sucks and all, but I myself think we should just keep it as it is (Wert [or Love?] as the victor).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci