• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks maddy <3 I havent even looked at my recording yet but im pretty sure its gunna be terrible, I will probably combine all three rounds.. considering first round I died at corn lol
in mine there are like long pauses and im like..im soooo confused lol. its really funny.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: To the left
Skype Name: Tree you have me already
Time Zone: Alaskan
Do you tend to lean to being better at one aspect (terraforming, redstone, or building) than another (if so, which one)? I tend to do more buildings, but I also do a lot of pointless redstoning when I get bored.
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done:
Picture or video of redstone builds or contraptions that you have done:
Picture or video of a build that you have done:
To the above 3, check out my map in my signature, I built a lot of it, did all of the redstoning, and the terraforming was done by hand. Keep in mind we only had World edit for a week until our server host dropped off of the face of the earth.
Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted? Yes, It may be better proof than my map is. I just need world edits to make something cool.

Also I have no experience or clue how to use voxel sniper, so I can't do much terraforming
Accepted for a trial build

Builder:
Minecraft Name: BlitzCometITU
Skype name: blitz.comet1
Time Zone: Pst
I am good at all.
Picture or video: Mobile :/
I will do a test build yea.
Umm....We really need to start getting pics or videos with an application. If you can, just put a pic on the thread.

I wish I was super amazing at building. I suck, but I support ya'll. WOOT WOOT.:D you should see how horrible the recording I got when we played yesterday. It's so sad. I was so distracted lol.
Are you any good at redstone or terraforming?

Jam6o

Spectator
Reaction score
All-Around
(Keep in mind that you won't have to be amazing at all of the aspects. You will just need to be very decent at each)
Minecraft Name: jam6o
Skype Name:jamie.mckay99
Time Zone: UCT + 0
Do you tend to lean to being better at one aspect (terraforming, redstone, or building) than another (if so, which one)? redstone
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done: http://i.imgur.com/IWw8suy.jpg
Picture or video of redstone builds or contraptions that you have done:
Picture or video of a build that you have done:
Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted? yes

get_in_the_trash

Survivor
Reaction score
Tree my castle world is dead.... but i think you may have my skype so if u add me then I could do a trial build?

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Can you guys update the server to 1.5? It says 1.4.7 for me :l

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
its currently 1.4.7 as voxelsniper hasnt been updated for 1.5+ so we downgraded so we can work on terraforming, sorry for the inconvenience
Hmm, I've been in a few servers using VS for 1.5, I'll look for it in a bit ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci