• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
What is the server IP? the main page i went TL:DR but is it there o_O

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Barcelonajay
Skype Name: Barcelonajay
Time Zone: Abu dhabi
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? All..
Picture or video of a build that you have done: there at imgur here is the link... http://barcelonajay.imgur.com/all/#_=_
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes of course

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: To the left
Skype Name: Tree you have me already
Time Zone: Alaskan
Do you tend to lean to being better at one aspect (terraforming, redstone, or building) than another (if so, which one)? I tend to do more buildings, but I also do a lot of pointless redstoning when I get bored.
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done:
Picture or video of redstone builds or contraptions that you have done:
Picture or video of a build that you have done:
To the above 3, check out my map in my signature, I built a lot of it, did all of the redstoning, and the terraforming was done by hand. Keep in mind we only had World edit for a week until our server host dropped off of the face of the earth.
Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted? Yes, It may be better proof than my map is. I just need world edits to make something cool.

Also I have no experience or clue how to use voxel sniper, so I can't do much terraforming

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Builder:
Minecraft Name: BlitzCometITU
Skype name: blitz.comet1
Time Zone: Pst
I am good at all.
Picture or video: Mobile :/
I will do a test build yea.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish I was super amazing at building. I suck, but I support ya'll. WOOT WOOT.:D you should see how horrible the recording I got when we played yesterday. It's so sad. I was so distracted lol.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I wish I was super amazing at building. I suck, but I support ya'll. WOOT WOOT.:D you should see how horrible the recording I got when we played yesterday. It's so sad. I was so distracted lol.
Thanks maddy <3 I havent even looked at my recording yet but im pretty sure its gunna be terrible, I will probably combine all three rounds.. considering first round I died at corn lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci