• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: Zwyk_Sceptacus
Skype Name: melkerskillz
Time Zone: GMT +1
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? I can do all of the but i prefer to do details because i don't have that much patience.
Picture or video of a build that you have done:
View attachment 9713
View attachment 9714
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes of course
Accepted for a trial build

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: Rhino1928
Skype Name: I'll PM you it.
Time Zone: CST (Central Timezone)
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? I guess Im good at all of them, idk maybe not ideas. But usually before I start building I look up related pictures and see the realistic pictures then try and replicate it or put a special little twist on it.
Picture or video of a build that you have done: http://rhino1928rw.imgur.com/all/ (Sorry pictures are a little confusing)
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Sureee :c

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: Rhino1928
Skype Name: I'll PM you it.
Time Zone: CST (Central Timezone)
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)? I guess Im good at all of them, idk maybe not ideas. But usually before I start building I look up related pictures and see the realistic pictures then try and replicate it or put a special little twist on it.
Picture or video of a build that you have done: http://rhino1928rw.imgur.com/all/ (Sorry pictures are a little confusing)
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Sureee :c
Accepted for a trial build

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:YoungWolfyy_
Skype Name:idiotsnipist
Time Zone: GMT +8.00 Singapore!
Do you tend to lean to being better at one aspect (terraforming, redstone, or building) than another (if so, which one)?: I'm willing to learn everything but my main focus is Graphic Designer. I did a few graphic designing for Nightmare Park and the maker(Golden_Rose) of that map is really impressed of my skills. (P.s I dont use Photoshop)Designing Website (I did alot in my previous acc. I lost the password :\ (http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/Minecraft4lph4/library/?sort=3&page=1)
Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted?: Yes, I am :)

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:YoungWolfyy_
Skype Name:idiotsnipist
Time Zone: GMT +8.00 Singapore!
Do you tend to lean to being better at one aspect (terraforming, redstone, or building) than another (if so, which one)?: I'm willing to learn everything but my main focus is Graphic Designer. I did a few graphic designing for Nightmare Park and the maker(Golden_Rose) of that map is really impressed of my skills. (P.s I dont use Photoshop)Designing Website (I did alot in my previous acc. I lost the password :\ (http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/Minecraft4lph4/library/?sort=3&page=1)
Are you willing to do a trial of each if accepted?: Yes, I am :)
Two things- 1. Graphic designer wasn't really one of the options for the part asking if you are better at one of the following...I know one person added that at the end but you need to choose one of them. 2. Set the pictures to public since I can't view them as they are private

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Two things- 1. Graphic designer wasn't really one of the options for the part asking if you are better at one of the following...I know one person added that at the end but you need to choose one of them. 2. Set the pictures to public since I can't view them as they are private
Alright, it's fine. I'll get straight into building and I'll show you what I've got. :)

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Alright, it's fine. I'll get straight into building and I'll show you what I've got. :)
No, I mean the photo album you linked me to is private, I can't see the pictures. You need to change the option so that they are public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci