• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: DaPieHD
Skype Name: (you have me)
Time Zone: GMT +10
Are you familiar with voxelsniper and/or worldedit (if so, which one or both)? I love terraforming with both. VoxelSniper has loads of features but is hard to use, but worldedit has core features that are easy. When building floating islands, i make sure to use VoxelSniper, as WorldEdit cannot smooth from underneath
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done:

Are you willing to do a trial of terraforming if accepted? Totally.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: DaPieHD
Skype Name: (you have me)
Time Zone: GMT +10
Are you familiar with voxelsniper and/or worldedit (if so, which one or both)? I love terraforming with both. VoxelSniper has loads of features but is hard to use, but worldedit has core features that are easy. When building floating islands, i make sure to use VoxelSniper, as WorldEdit cannot smooth from underneath
Picture or video of terraforming that you have done:

Are you willing to do a trial of terraforming if accepted? Totally.
I thought you were in another build team

Matt_P

Spectator
Reaction score
Just asking, i got accepted for trial, what do i do? Is it a server? Im sorry i just dont have any ips or anything

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know If you have any art for Icarus Or Treacherous heights yet, but I made this for Icarus. Let me know If you want one for treacherous heights.

Oya and the image link is http://i.imgur.com/Wk4aDS4.png

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
T
Thanks :D I'll compare them to the others we are getting when they are done
Thanks, And Ive been bored lately. Is there anyway you can contact me on skype sooner and do my trial build or help build the newest map you guys are working on. Im really excited.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
T
Thanks, And Ive been bored lately. Is there anyway you can contact me on skype sooner and do my trial build or help build the newest map you guys are working on. Im really excited.
I meant to today but I never got around to it, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci