• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recommendations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
I suggest Diamond and if you decide you want to upgrade even more and you have $25 laying around, you can upgrade to Platinum. However, you can upgrade to diamond and stay diamond. You can upgrade to Platinum from diamond as well.

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
Not worth it at all. Spend it on something important, not a silly game. And yes, before some wise guy makes a comment about my donor, I have regretted wasting my money on it ever since I bought.
I like how you threw in that last part XD

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
Diamond. Platinum doesn't have that much more advantages while it's more expensive..

KelsieBree

Reaction score
Well, I originally had Diamond from the merge with AVSN, but I just wasn't satisfied with it. I ended up upgrading to Plat, and I absolutely love it. The main differences between Diamond and Plat seem to be that Plat gets these things: More priority joining games, point scramble, pets in hub, /fly in hubs and lobbies, and one more point toward map voting.
I'd say go for Platinum only if you spend a lot of time in the hub or if you get targeted for points often.
If neither of these apply to you, just go for Diamond.

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I originally had Diamond from the merge with AVSN, but I just wasn't satisfied with it. I ended up upgrading to Plat, and I absolutely love it. The main differences between Diamond and Plat seem to be that Plat gets these things: More priority joining games, point scramble, pets in hub, /fly in hubs and lobbies, and one more point toward map voting.
I'd say go for Platinum only if you spend a lot of time in the hub or if you get targeted for points often.
If neither of these apply to you, just go for Diamond.
Agreed 100% :D

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Diamond rank has been purchased. TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members