• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recommendations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
It depends on how much you play.

If you play a lot, and think you are going to play for a long time in the future, I'd recommend going for a diamond rank.
If you don't play much, or think you are going to stop quite soon. I'd recommend choosing iron, or gold.

But yeah, you can just play as a "regular", if you want. I played as a "greenie" for a looong time and I didn't mind at all. It wasn't bad at all. Sure, I got kicked out once or twice, but I didn't have too many problems. And map voting weight, doesn't matter too much to me.

More your opinion, depends on how much you are willing to spend on a server, and think about if you are going to waste it or it will be well spent.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score

If you play a lot, and think you are going to play for a long time in the future, I'd recommend going for a diamond rank.
If you don't play much, or think you are going to stop quite soon. I'd recommend choosing iron, or gold.

But yeah, you can just play as a "regular", if you want. I played as a "greenie" for a looong time and I didn't mind at all. It wasn't bad at all. Sure, I got kicked out once or twice, but I didn't have too many problems. And map voting weight, doesn't matter too much to me.

More your opinion, depends on how much you are willing to spend on a server, and think about if you are going to waste it or it will be well spent.

This sums it up perfectly c:

Before I got moderator, I decided that I would get diamond because quite simply, I didn't want my name to fade away if I was ever to resign. I still wanted my name to be seen and recognised, so my work wouldn't be forgotten.

In your case, it really depends on your circumstances. Are you comfortable with spending $75 on a server rank? Diamond certainly is a great choice if you are very active, and are in clans for battles etc. but if you are buying it as a solution to being kicked, or just want recognition for donor, then gold or iron would be okay too.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score

words

Reaction score
Gold is the best for people that are probably going to quit soon and diamond for people that play a lot. I just find Quantum and Platinum a waste of money as they just have stuff for the hub.

ImTheNelson

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmmm i think Platinum it's good. Fly in lobby, pet, you can type color in chat, 5 votes and etc etc. Buut you can buy diamond and after that, you can buy Platinum. (To upgrade from Diamond to Platinum it's 25$). :) But i saw in your forum rank, you bought DIAMOND. QA:TL?

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
Gold is the best for people that are probably going to quit soon and diamond for people that play a lot. I just find Quantum and Platinum a waste of money as they just have stuff for the hub.
They support the server a lot more though and if you can afford it, then why not?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Gold would be your best shot if you don't know how long you'll stay, you have to play more then 8 months to actually make save money by buying diamond donor, which might not seem much, but it's really a long time.

On the other hand, if you are sure you'll be on here for a while, and even though you are not that active but will be playing a few games a week on here I'd suggest to get a lifetime rank as you'll always be able to come back here and join full lobby's etc. I don't recommend getting platinum donor as said before it only gives you a few extra features which are not really usefull and only available in the hub ( Except for the name color of-course )

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
Save it for the higher donor rank or just save your money in general keep it for something else

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Personally, I find that gold donor is probably the most 'worth it' rank. It lasts for 3 months which is a LONG time for me. I also like the gold name because the color appeals to me more as well as the fact that I find gold donors to be the least frequently found type :p

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Not worth it at all. Spend it on something important, not a silly game. And yes, before some wise guy makes a comment about my donor, I have regretted wasting my money on it ever since I bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci