• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recognize the Quote

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Deus Ex?

Long quote ahead! Lets see who guesses it! :p

"[...] and yup... I may be king.... and I have aaaall the many in the world... and all the land.... and all that stuff... but you know what? I dont... I dont really think I want it, I just wanna go home... with Berry... and... I dont know, have a bottle of beer?... hmmm... Its not gonna happen... Its what they say, the grass is always greener.... and you dont really know what it is you have.... untill is gone..... gone............. gone."
Idk. Clue?

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Well... since I dont want to kill my own forum game with an non-guessable quote Im gonna change it :p XD
I wasnt expecting for anyone to follow that previous hint XD It wasj ust a joke even if its ture :p

The game was "Conker's Bad Fur Day" :p

Heres the new quote ;)

-What's that thing?
-Daddy says its called a Salt Lick
-Yeah but dont lick it, its grose.
-Did YOU lick it?
-... I dont know...

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Well... since I dont want to kill my own forum game with an non-guessable quote Im gonna change it :p XD
I wasnt expecting for anyone to follow that previous hint XD It wasj ust a joke even if its ture :p

The game was "Conker's Bad Fur Day" :p

Heres the new quote ;)

-What's that thing?
-Daddy says its called a Salt Lick
-Yeah but dont lick it, its grose.
-Did YOU lick it?
-... I dont know...
Walking Dead (Ep 2 I think)

"On this land, I am torn. Part of me wants to fight and repel all outsiders. The other part of me is the outsider. In the name of liberty, I will fight the enemy regardless of their allegiance. While men of courage write history of this day, the future of our land depends on those who are truly free"

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Walking Dead (Ep 2 I think)

"On this land, I am torn. Part of me wants to fight and repel all outsiders. The other part of me is the outsider. In the name of liberty, I will fight the enemy regardless of their allegiance. While men of courage write history of this day, the future of our land depends on those who are truly free"
Hmmm.... Assassins Creed 3? Im not very sure :eek: I havent played the game but its sounds like it fits the game :p

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Yup yup, you got it
Good :D

Next quote :p

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pot and I said "Goodbye" and you were like
[in a deep male voice] "No way!"
[normal voice] And then I was all "We pretended we were going to murder you?" That was great!"

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
P
Good :D

Next quote :p

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pot and I said "Goodbye" and you were like
[in a deep male voice] "No way!"
[normal voice] And then I was all "We pretended we were going to murder you?" That was great!"
PORHTALL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci