• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recognize the Quote

Andrewk93

Tribute
Reaction score
^^PORTAL. <3

Something close to home:
"Yes. Take care. It has reached a higher level now. It can read our thoughts."

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Tbh, I suck at games like this...
Minecraft! yeah buddy! :D

"You think you are some tough b**** dont you? Like nothing can hurt you, but you are just a scared little girl. Get the f*** over it."
"Take a page from (main character name)'s book and try helping somebody for once"

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Minecraft! yeah buddy! :D

"You think you are some tough b**** dont you? Like nothing can hurt you, but you are just a scared little girl. Get the f*** over it."
"Take a page from (main character name)'s book and try helping somebody for once"
The Walking Dead ep 3. :p

"Have you ever considered that all this is your fault? Your presence creates these animals"

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Alan wake :p

"I never asked for this"
Deus Ex?

Long quote ahead! Lets see who guesses it! :p

"[...] and yup... I may be king.... and I have aaaall the many in the world... and all the land.... and all that stuff... but you know what? I dont... I dont really think I want it, I just wanna go home... with Berry... and... I dont know, have a bottle of beer?... hmmm... Its not gonna happen... Its what they say, the grass is always greener.... and you dont really know what it is you have.... untill is gone..... gone............. gone."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci