• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinTheBK

Tribute
Reaction score
As in informed by Techaton, once we beat you guys flame began. So we dropped out immediately. So we will take it as a win and as we dropped out. I can get screenshots if you'd like.
Well if you were following the brackets, you guys lost and prod won. Just take the loss. Every clan looses at something every now and then...

RealKranzo

Survivor
Reaction score
There's not an opinion, it's a decision made by the owner of the series. By you signing up for the series, you automatically agree to any decisions that the owner makes. His decison was that your team lost, and was DQ'ed. Post the truth.
From what i've heard tech said we can take the win but we will not be playing in clan wars anymore.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
There's not an opinion, it's a decision made by the owner of the series. By you signing up for the series, you automatically agree to any decisions that the owner makes. His decison was that your team lost, and was DQ'ed. Post the truth.
We dropped out of the tourney before the final decision was made. All the flame annoyed me and techaton agreed. So we dropped out. I do not want you to post on this thread anymore. They orginally said that we will be redo the fight and I told them I am dropping out. That is what happend and we took the win with us. The discusion is over, please don't reply to this due to flame prevention. Thanks for your concern and this is what went down.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
They didn't get disqualified, the staff of clan wars were taking a vote and then react dropped out and took the win so please just stop posting on this thread it doesn't make a difference they won no matter what.
We dropped out of the tourney before the final decision was made. All the flame annoyed me and techaton agreed. So we dropped out. I do not want you to post on this thread anymore. They orginally said that we will be redo the fight and I told them I am dropping out. That is what happend and we took the win with us. The discusion is over, please don't reply to this due to flame prevention. Thanks for your concern and this is what went down.
I think we all need to hold a party and have some cheesecake and pizza pie to work things out! :D

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
We dropped out of the tourney before the final decision was made. All the flame annoyed me and techaton agreed. So we dropped out. I do not want you to post on this thread anymore. They originally said that we will be redo the fight and I told them I am dropping out. That is what happened and we took the win with us. The discussion is over, please don't reply to this due to flame prevention. Thanks for your concern and this is what went down.
The decision was made before the game started and if you listened he said during the stream you are Dq'ed Which means you did not win so ya.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
The decision was made before the game started and if you listened he said during the stream you are Dq'ed Which means you did not win so ya.
I talked to him personally, get off the thread if you would like to talk about htis topic. You may pm me but that is all.

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
i think React and all others have a valid opinion... The question is should they keep the win on there thread or say they were dqd and lose.. i think you and prod should erase the game off your threads because it will cause more and more flame thanks if you read this ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci