• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Wins:129/659
Donor:None atm but getting iron next week
Do you have Skype or TS:Yes skype
Skype name:Vapor12321
Timezone: Usa/Canada Standard Time Zone
PvP strengths:Fishing Rod, swords, and water battles
PvP weaknesses:Bow
Past Clans: None
Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Yes
Lastly, tell us about yourself I have been playing mcsg for about ayear now and ive gotten really good at pvp and i think its time to take it to the next level and join a clan
Accepted rank: trial member

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Bowman132 (alt. Almightyn00b)
Wins: with both of my accounts put together, 293
Donor: Currently none, my iron just ran out, planning on buying another one
Do you have Skype or TS: Skype:yes TS:no, but i can download it, ill just need some help figuring it out.
Skype name: live:soccerbh
Timezone: UTC, yes i do live in japan but i can connect to US servers with 4 bars, stable FPS ( even though im using my fathers crappy laptop, mine computer hasnt arrived to Japan yet, because i just got here.)
PvP strengths: Sword combat, and fns (razer naga)
PvP weaknesses: If i get lit on fire i have a hard time dodging arrows.
Past Clans: Almighty, Immortals, and Platinum
Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Yes I need a new skin xD
Lastly, tell us about yourself: Well to keep a very long story short my father is in the Air Force, so i move around a lot. We are currently stationed in Okinawa, japan. I enjoy playing soccer and MCSG.

Reaction score
TeamZinc I mean with waterbattles im good at hitting them with fishing rod and getting under them

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
THE "CLAN BATTLE" THAT WAS POSTED ABOUT #ODIOUS IS NOT LEGIT. THE SR MOD THAT YOU "TALKED" TO SAID YOU HAD NEVER SPOKEN WITH HIM ABOUT THE FOLLOWING BATTLE/ SCRIM. THE "BATTLE" THAT HAD TAKEN PLACE WAS UNORGANIZED AND RULES WERE BROKEN THAT WAS NOT A LEGIT "BATTLE" AND WE WILL BE ACCEPTING IT AS A LOST SCRIM. THANKS FOR SCRIMMING US. IF THERES ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SUBJECT YOU CAN REACH ME ON SKYPE OR OUR TS. THANKS
I WRITE CAPS EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING. IT WAS A SCRIM. AND YOU LIED ABOUT TALKING TO A MODERATOR. YOU WENT AGAINST THE RULES SO IN OUR BOOKS IT IS A SCRIM. IM NOT STARTING A FLAME WAR JUST POSTING WHAT A MODERATOR THOUGHT WOULD BE AN APPROPRIATE IDEA TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. GL
From what you posted, I wouldn't be able to tell that you used to be a moderator because that is extremely immature of you. Using caps is against the rules, and you should know that more than anyone.

Also, I'd guess that you were only 10 years old by those posts; not 25. In real life, you need to learn how to work things out without raging, as well as being truthful in what you say. ;)

Medzha

Survivor
Reaction score
From what you posted, I wouldn't be able to tell that you used to be a moderator because that is extremely immature of you. Using caps is against the rules, and you should know that more than anyone.

Also, I'd guess that you were only 10 years old by those posts; not 25. In real life, you need to learn how to work things out without raging, as well as being truthful in what you say. ;)
Issac Newton wrote this.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Bowman132 (alt. Almightyn00b)
Wins: with both of my accounts put together, 293
Donor: Currently none, my iron just ran out, planning on buying another one
Do you have Skype or TS: Skype:yes TS:no, but i can download it, ill just need some help figuring it out.
Skype name: live:soccerbh
Timezone: UTC, yes i do live in japan but i can connect to US servers with 4 bars, stable FPS ( even though im using my fathers crappy laptop, mine computer hasnt arrived to Japan yet, because i just got here.)
PvP strengths: Sword combat, and fns (razer naga)
PvP weaknesses: If i get lit on fire i have a hard time dodging arrows.
Past Clans: Almighty, Immortals, and Platinum
Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Yes I need a new skin xD
Lastly, tell us about yourself: Well to keep a very long story short my father is in the Air Force, so i move around a lot. We are currently stationed in Okinawa, japan. I enjoy playing soccer and MCSG.
Denied; Sorry, you currently do not meet the requirements.
- Living in japan will cause you not too be on at the the same times we are.
- TS Is required to be in this clan.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Denied; Sorry, you currently do not meet the requirements.
- Living in japan will cause you not too be on at the the same times we are.
- TS Is required to be in this clan.
You don't have permission to deny people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci