• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

atthetoll

Diamond
Reaction score
THE "CLAN BATTLE" THAT WAS POSTED ABOUT #ODIOUS IS NOT LEGIT. THE SR MOD THAT YOU "TALKED" TO SAID YOU HAD NEVER SPOKEN WITH HIM ABOUT THE FOLLOWING BATTLE/ SCRIM. THE "BATTLE" THAT HAD TAKEN PLACE WAS UNORGANIZED AND RULES WERE BROKEN THAT WAS NOT A LEGIT "BATTLE" AND WE WILL BE ACCEPTING IT AS A LOST SCRIM. THANKS FOR SCRIMMING US. IF THERES ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SUBJECT YOU CAN REACH ME ON SKYPE OR OUR TS. THANKS

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
THE "CLAN BATTLE" THAT WAS POSTED ABOUT #ODIOUS IS NOT LEGIT. THE SR MOD THAT YOU "TALKED" TO SAID YOU HAD NEVER SPOKEN WITH HIM ABOUT THE FOLLOWING BATTLE/ SCRIM. THE "BATTLE" THAT HAD TAKEN PLACE WAS UNORGANIZED AND RULES WERE BROKEN THAT WAS NOT A LEGIT "BATTLE" AND WE WILL BE ACCEPTING IT AS A LOST SCRIM. THANKS FOR SCRIMMING US. IF THERES ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SUBJECT YOU CAN REACH ME ON SKYPE OR OUR TS. THANKS
Can't tell if you are serous. You fought us in a fair clan battle where we took away 1 of your wins just because you were complaining. We tried to help you and you bring rage onto my thread. If you post 1 more time I will bring a moderator into the equation. Your choice, and I will not be putting it down.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
http://gyazo.com/0b97456486936a1c702756b4e2602b44

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The caps, they hurt. Captain Capital, you do know there is something called lower case right?

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
please do not post this as a win, #React, until we get this sorted out with the mcsg community

atthetoll

Diamond
Reaction score
I WRITE CAPS EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING. IT WAS A SCRIM. AND YOU LIED ABOUT TALKING TO A MODERATOR. YOU WENT AGAINST THE RULES SO IN OUR BOOKS IT IS A SCRIM. IM NOT STARTING A FLAME WAR JUST POSTING WHAT A MODERATOR THOUGHT WOULD BE AN APPROPRIATE IDEA TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. GL

Native

District 13
Reaction score
please do not post this as a win, #React, until we get this sorted out with the mcsg community
There should not be a need to sort it out with the "mcsg community". This is a private topic that should be kept off the forums as much as possible. If you have a problem with the way react acted, PM them or skype them. The threads are supposed to be for Reacts clan use only.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
I WRITE CAPS EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING. IT WAS A SCRIM. AND YOU LIED ABOUT TALKING TO A MODERATOR. YOU WENT AGAINST THE RULES SO IN OUR BOOKS IT IS A SCRIM. IM NOT STARTING A FLAME WAR JUST POSTING WHAT A MODERATOR THOUGHT WOULD BE AN APPROPRIATE IDEA TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. GL
I told you to stay off. We have screenshots of you calling it a battle and all your evidence makes no sense. We talked to a different mod. So please take a loss.

TeamZinc

Spectator
Reaction score
I will report you if you dont stop using caps... It is in the rules foe exsseive caps.. BTW I am Zioligy.. I swear I wont be as nactive I just had bad luck since I came as trial.. I normally wont be gone from home like this.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats on 50 pages. Sorry if I interfered with this ^ at all. I'm sorry if I killed any members like a bk.

Reaction score
Wins:129/659
Donor:None atm but getting iron next week
Do you have Skype or TS:Yes skype
Skype name:Vapor12321
Timezone: Usa/Canada Standard Time Zone
PvP strengths:Fishing Rod, swords, and water battles
PvP weaknesses:Bow
Past Clans: None
Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Yes
Lastly, tell us about yourself I have been playing mcsg for about ayear now and ive gotten really good at pvp and i think its time to take it to the next level and join a clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci