• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Leave the thread and never come back. You're not welcomed here. Especially not by me. Do you even know what March said afterwards? No you don't. So don't call me an idiot.
Besides if you didn't want him in the clan you should've had a clan vote to make him stay or get kicked that is my honest opinion because your making a big deal about something that you shouldn't it was cozzy's choice to leave and you should respect that everyone has choices to make and that is one he made.

Trudairy

Diamond
Reaction score
Leave the thread and never come back. You're not welcomed here. Especially not by me. Do you even know what March said afterwards? No you don't. So don't call me an idiot.
I know what he said now. Also I haven't done anything to you and I got threatened to get PERM BANNED if I didn't leave. Idk why I'm getting so much hate from this. Blue, you were my friend about 6 hours ago and now you hate me.
Both of you, stop. If you have an argument, take it to pm or talk on TS, if not, don't say anything at all. It is Cozzy's choice if he chooses to stay or leave, but Cozzy, by calling him an idiot just creates A LOT of flame. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
Attention all members in my 1k chat IN react! We will be doing my 1k on this ts: ts100.light-speed.com:8776 . Please be on it at 8:30!!!!!

Trudairy

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: KyleLAB and rockstarblack

Wins: 53

Donor: No :(

Meet all requirements?: Not all of them.... only the wins part.

Skype name: katdaddykyle

Timezone: Central

PvP strengths: Fishing rod, FnS, Bow, and strafing.

PvP weaknesses: Players with good ping

Past Clans: #Imagination

Why would you like to be part of React?: Because I would like to be apart of something then just playing like a loner. Also you said that PvP skills could be shown in a different way so just let me play 1 game with you and i promise you will not be disappointed. :)
Sorry, but I'm going to have to deny your application. You do not meet the win requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci