• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleLAB

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: KyleLAB and rockstarblack

Wins: 53

Donor: No :(

Meet all requirements?: Not all of them.... only the wins part.

Skype name: katdaddykyle

Timezone: Central

PvP strengths: Fishing rod, FnS, Bow, and strafing.

PvP weaknesses: Players with good ping

Past Clans: #Imagination

Why would you like to be part of React?: Because I would like to be apart of something then just playing like a loner. Also you said that PvP skills could be shown in a different way so just let me play 1 game with you and i promise you will not be disappointed. :)

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
With tears I say this, I am leaving React. Four of my friends have told me that I should leave and I've been told by two that they won't talk to me if I stay in this clan. I do not want to leave, I love this clan. To be honest it's the best clan I've ever been in, and I hope to stay friends with everyone in it. I apologize sincerely about leaving, I do not want to clan hop but I do not want to jeopardize my friendships. I'm going to a clan with all of my friends, or I'm going clan less. Honestly I don't know at this point, I'm just so angry and confused. With that being said, I'm leaving the stations. Goodbye, and good luck.

-Cozzy

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
With tears I say this, I am leaving React. Four of my friends have told me that I should leave and I've been told by two that they won't talk to me if I stay in this clan. I do not want to leave, I love this clan. To be honest it's the best clan I've ever been in, and I hope to stay friends with everyone in it. I apologize sincerely about leaving, I do not want to clan hop but I do not want to jeopardize my friendships. I'm going to a clan with all of my friends, or I'm going clan less. Honestly I don't know at this point, I'm just so angry and confused. With that being said, I'm leaving the stations. Goodbye, and good luck.

-Cozzy
If they're your real friends they wouldn't care about what clan you're in... They have to understand what you want too.

SidelinedFMJ

Spectator
Reaction score
If they're your real friends they wouldn't care about what clan you're in... They have to understand what you want too.
I completely agree; if someone claims to be your friend, and they just keep bashing you on about what clan, team, or group you're in, they aren't your true friends. If they were, they would support you and not give two poops about it.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score

-Cozzy
This is honestly the WORST excuse I have ever seen someone make. Just say you hate some people here and leave, that would've been a better and more believable excuse. You're definitely not getting accepted back.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
This is honestly the WORST excuse I have ever seen someone make. Just say you hate some people here and leave, that would've been a better and more believable excuse. You're definitely not getting accepted back.
It's the truth, I showed March the screenshots you idiot. And I don't hate anyone in this clan, so please don't say this to me. I'm not even joining another clan.

cdoug_

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: cdoug_

Wins: 40 on cdoug_ account (current) 250+ on cdougman627 (old)

Donor: Platinum

Meet all requirements?: Yes

Skype name: cdougman627

Timezone: Central

PvP strengths: Archery, fishing rod tactics

PvP weaknesses: FnS to sword combos... I usually don't bother attempting the fishing rod to fns to sword combo.

Past Clans: None

Why would you like to be part of React?: I love the feeling of competition and would love to be in a great clan such as yours to play on an organized competing level to further my skills in survival games. I am a great teammate and think that I would be a great help to the clan!

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
It's the truth, I showed March the screenshots you idiot. And I don't hate anyone in this clan, so please don't say this to me. I'm not even joining another clan.
I think that's very disrespectful that you called him and idiot please stop flaming and leave the thread.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
I think that's very disrespectful that you called him and idiot please stop flaming and leave the thread.
omg Kupi please don't get into this I'm not flaming. He wasn't there he didn't know. You weren't there you don't know. Now as I said many times before, stop replying to my posts. I posted why I was leaving and he replied saying it wasn't believable when I was telling the truth. Now stop trying to act like a peacemaker because you cause more flame than I do. I'm in a bad mood and I'm tired of people Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom with me.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Leave the thread and never come back. You're not welcomed here. Especially not by me. Do you even know what March said afterwards? No you don't. So don't call me an idiot.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Leave the thread and never come back. You're not welcomed here. Especially not by me. Do you even know what March said afterwards? No you don't. So don't call me an idiot.
I know what he said now. Also I haven't done anything to you and I got threatened to get PERM BANNED if I didn't leave. Idk why I'm getting so much hate from this. Blue, you were my friend about 6 hours ago and now you hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci