• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, In divine there hasn't been once when I had background sound and I tend to listen very well now. Also let's be honest, I've won over 5 scrimming games for us because I made a smart decision. I don't think I listened to you because you just didn't have enough force or commanding attitude, even if you are a good leader.
Everyone deserves a second chance ;)

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, In divine there hasn't been once when I had background sound and I tend to listen very well now. Also let's be honest, I've won over 5 scrimming games for us because I made a smart decision. I don't think I listened to you because you just didn't have enough force or commanding attitude, even if you are a good leader.
I like him :)

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Dark, lets be honest here; you and socially have been incredibly inactive. Now it may not be your fault, and I understand that everybody has a life outside the clan. But it shouldn't stop the clans progress overall. This is why I have come to a conclusion, let Marcello and I put the new trials through their trial. Because I kind of feel bad for them, some of these trials have been trial for a week or two! What I was thinking is that either Marcello or I (or both) will team with the trial, once that is done they will play a solo game and for both games they will be scored from 1 to 10 on their PvP skill, teamwork, and attitude. If both officers are pleased, we will take a vote with at least 4 other members that are on. If agreed upon, they will receive full member. Also, please let the officers set up some clan battles, as we have not clan battled in forever.
There's many flaws/problems in your idea. The idea is to give them 3-5 days to see if they are active and willing to be loyal tothe clan, it may extend due to the person. If they aren't active enough or haven't proved their skills then I am willing to extend their trial. That is what I am waiting for, I promise you I am not trying to be lazy. I have been in Arizona for the last two days and I will be coming back Wednesday. I am doing all this on the phone. Till then your in charge, let people know that.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't believe i have to type this. Toast3r You're not in the clan, you're not a leader. Just because you're our TS manager doesn't give you rank in the clan. You do not decide who plays in scrims and you definantly arn't leading ghose scrims. We have officers for a reason and if the officers arn't there the elites can run the scrim. Sorry for putting this on a public thread i couldn't find your forum acc. Trudairy marchelloabc sociallyak rielu jsilvia quisey21

Trudairy

Diamond
Reaction score
There's many flaws/problems in your idea. The idea is to give them 3-5 days to see if they are active and willing to be loyal tothe clan, it may extend due to the person. If they aren't active enough or haven't proved their skills then I am willing to extend their trial. That is what I am waiting for, I promise you I am not trying to be lazy. I have been in Arizona for the last two days and I will be coming back Wednesday. I am doing all this on the phone. Till then your in charge, let people know that.
So I cannot trial the members that have been trial for weeks? Please update thread also, Tommy and spy are still trial and I would really like them to be members as I am pretty sure everyone in the clan likes them. Also spy got donor too!

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
I can't believe i have to type this. Toast3r You're not in the clan, you're not a leader. Just because you're our TS manager doesn't give you rank in the clan. You do not decide who plays in scrims and you definantly arn't leading ghose scrims. We have officers for a reason and if the officers arn't there the elites can run the scrim. Sorry for putting this on a public thread i couldn't find your forum acc. Trudairy marchelloabc sociallyak rielu jsilvia quisey21
Please tell him this...

Trudairy

Diamond
Reaction score
Why? I'm pretty sure you know who he is and I and everyone else likes him. He should be member in my opinion.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Why? I'm pretty sure you know who he is and I and everyone else likes him. He should be member in my opinion.
I don't care. He has no leadership position. I don't want him leading.
Edit: nit even a member

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci