• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

zChaotic

Survivor
Reaction score
ACCEPTED TRAIL
Are you stemstatic? Or do i have you confused with soleone else?
Umm this may sound impatient but u have replied to my app but u never denied or accepted but u accepted someone who posted after me (im sorry if i sound desperate) lol

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not saying I would do this but, Would you want me in the clan or would you not?

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not saying I would do this but, Would you want me in the clan or would you not?
Spu you were kicked for 3 reasons.
1.) lack of communication
2.) your brother sucks at the violine
3.) you never listened.
If you changed all of those things then there is a chance of my vote being yes for you rejoining React but we have alot of neq members that you would first have to meet.
Umm this may sound impatient but u have replied to my app but u never denied or accepted but u accepted someone who posted after me (im sorry if i sound desperate) lol
sorry. You were denied. We get alot of apps and most of which we just ignore. Sorry for wasting your time.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
3.) you never listened.
If you changed all of those things then there is a chance of my vote being yes for you rejoining React but we have alot of neq members that you would first have to meet.

sorry. You were denied. We get alot of apps and most of which we just ignore. Sorry for wasting your time.
DAT VIOLIN DOE XD

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
3.) you never listened.

I think your brother's beautiful :3

Trudairy

Diamond
Reaction score
3.) you never listened.
3.) you never listened.

Dark, lets be honest here; you and socially have been incredibly inactive. Now it may not be your fault, and I understand that everybody has a life outside the clan. But it shouldn't stop the clans progress overall. This is why I have come to a conclusion, let Marcello and I put the new trials through their trial. Because I kind of feel bad for them, some of these trials have been trial for a week or two! What I was thinking is that either Marcello or I (or both) will team with the trial, once that is done they will play a solo game and for both games they will be scored from 1 to 10 on their PvP skill, teamwork, and attitude. If both officers are pleased, we will take a vote with at least 4 other members that are on. If agreed upon, they will receive full member. Also, please let the officers set up some clan battles, as we have not clan battled in forever.

Last edited:

zChaotic

Survivor
Reaction score
Dark, lets be honest here; you and socially have been incredibly inactive. Now it may not be your fault, and I understand that everybody has a life outside the clan. But it shouldn't stop the clans progress overall. This is why I have come to a conclusion, let Marcello and I put the new trials through their trial. Because I kind of feel bad for them, some of these trials have been trial for a week or two! What I was thinking is that either Marcello or I (or both) will team with the trial, once that is done they will play a solo game and for both games they will be scored from 1 to 10 on their PvP skill, teamwork, and attitude. If both officers are pleased, we will take a vote with at least 4 other members that are on. If agreed upon, they will receive full member. Also, please let the officers set up some clan battles, as we have not clan battled in forever.
I love this idea, but I am not in the clan so I don't have a say. The officers should help out if the leaders are inactive or not on as much as the clan needs them too (sorry i still have this thread watched)

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I love this idea, but I am not in the clan so I don't have a say. The officers should help out if the leaders are inactive or not on as much as the clan needs them too (sorry i still have this thread watched)
When I was officer/leader/advisor I tried to help out as much as I could. Apparently that wasn't appreciated and backfired on me. :p

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
3.) you never listened.

Well, In divine there hasn't been once when I had background sound and I tend to listen very well now. Also let's be honest, I've won over 5 scrimming games for us because I made a smart decision. I don't think I listened to you because you just didn't have enough force or commanding attitude, even if you are a good leader.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, In divine there hasn't been once when I had background sound and I tend to listen very well now. Also let's be honest, I've won over 5 scrimming games for us because I made a smart decision. I don't think I listened to you because you just didn't have enough force or commanding attitude, even if you are a good leader.
Well if you want back in. I suggest being on our TS before applying

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. And idk if everyone is awear but my conputer is getting fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci