• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
We made a reform, we kicked alot of memebers. Pm me if you need more details.

Sorry for the actions of our memebers, sadly you need to understand that you keep doing rude things towards my members and deserved to be punished. I advice you to stop posting here and we can talk about this some other time. Just pm me and I will either skype you or join your ts.
I need to be punished what have I done I bought a ts for this clan and to be punished is to be banned and told to suck a ween? Keep up the good work soc.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
I need to be punished what have I done I bought a ts for this clan and to be punished is to be banned and told to suck a ween? Keep up the good work soc.
This is what I've been told. All I hear is bad things about you from my members. Always how your trying to so sabotage my clan. It's annoying to hear that every so often. I don't know why you are really are mad at me because I didn't ban you and you need to grow up when you approach things like this.So good work kupi.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
This is what I've been told. All I hear is bad things about you from my members. Always how your trying to so sabotage my clan. It's annoying to hear that every so often. I don't know why you are really are mad at me because I didn't ban you and you need to grow up when you approach things like this.So good work kupi.
Sabotage the clan????how am I suppose to and why would I do that?

_Skirtscape_

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Skirtscape

Wins: I believe around 542

Donor: Not at the moment

Do you have Skype or TS: Both

Skype name: Jake/Skirtscape

Timezone: Central Standard Time

PvP strengths: Fishing rod combos, critical hits, and water fights

PvP weaknesses: Need improvement on hot keys and the bow

Past clans: #Imperial and #Rival

Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Of course

Lastly, tell us about yourself: Well for starters I have been playing MCSG for around over a year and have great experience. I have been waiting to join this clan for a very long time and feel like I would be well-suited. I left my former clan (#Rival) for a chance in this one, so I would be loyal until the end. I also find this to be a prestigious and fun clan, one of the main reasons I decided to apply. Thank you for your time.

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Soc so is my app ... Denied or accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci