• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
this shows the immaturity of this clan
<14:35:42> You were banned permanently from the server by "!Slater" (We all hate you. Go suck a big ween m9!1111!!1!11111!!!!!!)

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
Why are so many members gone from like 2 weeks ago? I didn't check the thread for awhile and BAM!

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Why are so many members gone from like 2 weeks ago? I didn't check the thread for awhile and BAM!
We made a reform, we kicked alot of memebers. Pm me if you need more details.
this shows the immaturity of this clan
<14:35:42> You were banned permanently from the server by "!Slater" (We all hate you. Go suck a big ween m9!1111!!1!11111!!!!!!)
Sorry for the actions of our memebers, sadly you need to understand that you keep doing rude things towards my members and deserved to be punished. I advice you to stop posting here and we can talk about this some other time. Just pm me and I will either skype you or join your ts.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm taking a break from React. I don't know how long it will be, but it will probably be only a week. Please put me on break.

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait, is Updatin still in this clan? Hes elite in Etern.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
We made a reform, we kicked alot of memebers. Pm me if you need more details.

Sorry for the actions of our memebers, sadly you need to understand that you keep doing rude things towards my members and deserved to be punished. I advice you to stop posting here and we can talk about this some other time. Just pm me and I will either skype you or join your ts.
Jake during the scrim today they pulled me in as the secret weapon ^_^ had fun during the scrim.

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Synzt/Eloy

Wins: 700+
Donor: Diamond on Synzt
Do you have Skype or TS: Ye
Skype name: kenny.cai123
Timezone: PST
PvP strengths: Fishin Rod, a little bit with the bow, and practicing to be better at FnS
PvP weaknesses: 1vClan, hax, water fights, being combo.
Past Clans: If react counts, React.
Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Yesh.
Lastly, tell us about yourself: I've honestly made probably the worst mistake on mcsg(not trying to gain sympathy) by leaving React. The reason why I left for React last time when I was in trial was mainly because I didn't think I fit in the clan and wouldn't be a good addition to the clan. No, the reason why I'm applying again for React is not because I feel like I'm fit in the clan now, is because I still miss a lot of the members in the clan, and I honestly wanna join back after a day of thinking. So if I get accepted in React as trial/member, I'm going to practice a lot more at pvp and teamwork with the clan. And on the other note, my computer's broken and the computer I'm using right now is my dad's which doesn't work really well, I get about 20 fps. So if I get accepted to trial, put me on break? So when I come back, I want to start my trial from there. That is if I get accepted. xP That is all I have to say.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Synzt/Eloy
Wins: 700+
Donor: Diamond on Synzt
Do you have Skype or TS: Ye
Skype name: kenny.cai123
Timezone: PST
PvP strengths: Fishin Rod, a little bit with the bow, and practicing to be better at FnS
PvP weaknesses: 1vClan, hax, water fights, being combo.
Past Clans: If react counts, React.
Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Yesh.
Lastly, tell us about yourself: I've honestly made probably the worst mistake on mcsg(not trying to gain sympathy) by leaving React. The reason why I left for React last time when I was in trial was mainly because I didn't think I fit in the clan and wouldn't be a good addition to the clan. No, the reason why I'm applying again for React is not because I feel like I'm fit in the clan now, is because I still miss a lot of the members in the clan, and I honestly wanna join back after a day of thinking. So if I get accepted in React as trial/member, I'm going to practice a lot more at pvp and teamwork with the clan. And on the other note, my computer's broken and the computer I'm using right now is my dad's which doesn't work really well, I get about 20 fps. So if I get accepted to trial, put me on break? So when I come back, I want to start my trial from there. That is if I get accepted. xP That is all I have to say.
Accepted for trial! :D Please be active on TS for the next 3-5 days so we can assess you before your test and interview. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci